Suggested new payment method : Swingers Discussion 67889101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesSuggested new payment method
TOPIC: Suggested new payment method
Created by: xeplorer
Original Starting post for this thread:
First off I would like to mention how happy I am and how well this service works . Doing good having fun and liking it large thanks . I think it would be very cool if affiliates could opt to have payments made as a credit to there Visa or Master cards . Don't know if that would be practical . It would however be nice if it wear to be made a option . Perhaps if it is practical some consideration on this mater could take place . From a marketing tool to gain new affiliates to a method of payment made simply . I personally believe it would make good business scents . As to the practicality and easy of setting this up . I would have to leave this with the very capable hands of Swing Life Style . Thank you Fred

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Fred, Fred, Fred........

Please have someone proof read any future posts you may make...... that was simply atrocious. As far as an affiliate payment being made in the form of a credit to a credit card, I do not imagine that is possible..... and likely against the law. It is not a return of merchandise, it is a payment for services rendered. Is it that hard to get off your duff and go down to the bank and deposit a check? I don't get it!

Confused

Missoula MT
Username hidden
(7 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
First off I would like to mention how happy I am and how well this service works . Doing good having fun and liking it large thanks . I think it would be very cool if affiliates could opt to have payments made as a credit to there Visa or Master cards . Don't know if that would be practical . It would however be nice if it wear to be made a option . Perhaps if it is practical some consideration on this mater could take place . From a marketing tool to gain new affiliates to a method of payment made simply . I personally believe it would make good business scents . As to the practicality and easy of setting this up . I would have to leave this with the very capable hands of Swing Life Style . Thank you Fred

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Suggested new payment method