Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Affiliates Sub-Affiliates
TOPIC: Sub-Affiliates
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
We now have a new Sub-Affiliate program where you can make 5% of your sub-affiliates revenue. Start signing affiliates up under you to earn even more.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our Sub-affiliate page hsn't been updated since 9/7/05. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Mine doesn't show that. Says "page is still under construction". Thanks for responding.

Ethelsville AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Yes, if you have sub affiliates they are listed, as well as the amount you have earned.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Should we be seeing the stats though?

Ethelsville AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Sub-Affiliate stats have been working for a while, they are just not included in the payout yet. I'll work on this again soon.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
I'm still showing that the "page is still under construction" as of today for the sub affiliate stats. Is it supposed to be working? If so, on what date did it start and will it reflect any sign-ups/payments as of that date?

Ethelsville AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Agreed

Volo IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We look at it this way: we merely concentrate on trying to get as many people to join this site as possible. If any of those people eventually become affiliates themselves, then the 5% that we would get from their earnings would simply be a bonus for us.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
The great thing is you don't have to promote it to use it. If anyone joins through your affiliate account then later becomes an affiliate themselves then you get credit and that 5%. I'm just wishing it was retro-active because I'd be seeing some major payoff, but I'm not complaining as it's nice that it was added at all.

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Why would you not like the sub-affiliate program. The only person getting a negative here is the one who is paying out (the webmaster of SLS). It's a gain to everyone else. The sub-affilates still get their 30% and the original affiliates get their 30% plus and extra 5% for any sales that someone below them sends.

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Sub-Affiliates