Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Affiliates Site Improvements
TOPIC: Site Improvements
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
When you hit the back button you are technically going back to the page state before you hit the button. If you wait a little while it will refresh itself and disappear.

Zo.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
We would like to see it when someone is trying to IM you and you decline (or ignore), then when you hit the back button, it appears again. I would like to see then once you decline, it should go away. Even if you hit the back button.

Abbasgol Agri Turkey
Username hidden
(29 posts)
I was on a site years ago, wish I could remember, but they posted right on the persons profile what percentage of mail they answered. Might not make them answer any more often, but the person ready to send mail could see if they are wasting their time or not.

Martinsburg WV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Love to see a new button that you can click on and it shows your interested in a profile. That profile would get a message/alert and they can respond or delete. Or when you put a profile in friends, it's linked to that profile and they can either accept or reject:) Mr n Mrs P

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
how about a section for people who are traveling , and want to hook up with others in that area /

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We've completed several improvements that have already increase conversion of visitor to members by 10%.

We're working on several other enhancements as well and expect that to increase even more.

This is an accross the board improvement that should bring more income to everyone.

I won't say what the improvements are since the walls have ears, but everyone can see that new signups have jumped up over the last 3 weeks..

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Site Improvements