Site Improvements : Swingers Discussion 38478
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesSite Improvements
TOPIC: Site Improvements
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've completed several improvements that have already increase conversion of visitor to members by 10%.

We're working on several other enhancements as well and expect that to increase even more.

This is an accross the board improvement that should bring more income to everyone.

I won't say what the improvements are since the walls have ears, but everyone can see that new signups have jumped up over the last 3 weeks..

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For some reason the improvements don't have anywhere to click on to see more pic's. At least on mine it's that way. If I'm screwing something up please let me know..

Citrus Spgs FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
twonice, welcome to the forums. FYI, up in the upper right hand corner of a profile there is a envelope icon that when pressed will give you mail history. I hope that helps to answer your question.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
how about when you go to view someones site make it an option to see mail archive

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
We 3rd the % of mail responded to rating. We try to respond to 90% of the email we get. Occasionally, one gets by us that we don't realize until much later (if you read our profile, you'll understand how we could miss it). However, both of us absolutely HATE the email system on here. First, that damn annoying bird in the upper left hand corner. It drives us both batty and it takes forever to disappear. On top of that, the email system in general is a pain in the ass. Why not set up the email like Gmail or Hotmail? All of the received messages are in an Inbox. All of the sent messages are in a Sent folder. The only thing about the current message system we like is the mail history. That is a decent idea. Other than that, we vote to scrap the current system in favor of something a little more user friendly. Thanks!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(352 posts)
I also second the %rating for people that actually respond to messages sent to them.

I also would like to see more done with the star rating system working correctly in search views.

It would also be nice that blocked profiles don't show up in the search or online views.

These are actually great features of the site that would help people feel the site is more useful. Especially if they worked like they should.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I have a concern I advertise in such a way that attracts users world wide . Travel from my link you see a list of search by state . It is not clear that one can search by country . I would think if your not in the USA your next step would be not to join . A little note right up front would be helpful . Thanks and nice improvements

Windsor Canada
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Hey, I found a virgin....welcome aboard absentee !!!!!

The reason that you don't see locals to your area in the chat room is quite simple. They are not logged into the chat room. Everyone does not use the chat room all the time. There are some who will be there for hours each day and others who rarely log in and when we do it's not for long.

And chatting with ppl 60 miles away, to see if you might be interested in "getting together" , is never a problem with us. We have driven far more than 60 miles to meet couples.

Anyway, the more you log in the chat room , you will eventually see some ppl that are closer than 60 miles to you.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
sls ,,why is it ,, i do not see locals on chat . ??? why would i want to chat w/ppl 60 plus miles away ,, when there hundreds that r only 10/15 miles away ?.this site need to improve this feature

absentehusband thanks

plz feel free to reply to this matter,,

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(1 post)
Agrees with needsex...

If we saw that a person only responded 10% of the time, we would not waste time sending them an invite. We answer ALL of our mail even if it is just to say we are not interested politely. If they took the time to write us, the least we can do is reply back to them. But that's just us... I wish we could say that for a lot of other people....

Vette and Precious

Waco TX
Username hidden
(48 posts)
Is there anyway to show who is viewing your profile? I do know that some of the new swing sites are placing that option on their sites... This would be useful for making better connections for all here...

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Site Improvements