Prevent pics from being saved or printed : Swingers Discussion 171063
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesPrevent pics from being saved or printed
TOPIC: Prevent pics from being saved or printed
Created by: thors4146
Original Starting post for this thread:
I don't know if this is possible,is there a way to prevent pics from being saved or printed?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Did you know that your browser actually downloads the pictures to your hard drive when you view a page? There are also plenty of browser plugins that make it dead simple to grab something from your browsers cache and save it. No amount of click prevention is going to help with that.

There's not a damn thing you can do about it, that's just the way the internet works and it's not going to change anytime soon. If it makes you uncomfortable, don't post pics and learn to attend parties to meet people.

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
yep, sorry, once your shit it on the internet it is no longer private. Never put anything on the internet that you don't want to end up on Face Book.

Berrien Sprgs MI

Username hidden
(85 posts)
I once needed to show a software developer a problem with their S/W.

I set up my camera on a tripod and took pix of the screen.

I think I did a video with narration too. All with a cheap point and shoot digital camera.

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
I have scary bad news for all of you and me included. I was surfing on my droid today and wanted to enlarge a pic I was looking up. I left my finger on the screen too long and a menu popped up asking me if I wanted to download it. Much to my dismay, it downloaded onto my phone. I deleted it but who is to say that someone else would. I am sort of freaking out about this. That needs to be stopped somehow. I am scared to share my pics now. L.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1 post)
Welcome to the Forums Thor, hope all is well up your way.

And ditto what naughty said.

Chilton WI

Username hidden
(546 posts)
It's not possible. There are things that can be done to make it more difficult (the javascript right-click prevention), but all computers are capable of doing a screen-print which will capture what is on the screen an save to a file. This feature is at the operating system level and cannot be disabled by a web site.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(21 posts)
Really impossible for the determined or very computer savvy.

Someone could point a camera at the screen and take a photo of the photo on screen

New York NY

Username hidden
(178 posts)
I don't know if this is possible,is there a way to prevent pics from being saved or printed?

Minneapolis MN

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Prevent pics from being saved or printed