Paid vs Free : Swingers Discussion 135592101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesPaid vs Free
TOPIC: Paid vs Free
Created by: CKMM
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have posted this question before with no responce. In the past 30-60 days I have approx 100 Free signs ups and 1 Paid out of the 100. Is there a percentage of free that convert too paid? Seems like I am sending alot of traffic for only 1 sign up, maybe the free people are getting too much access and dont bother paying?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would give the free member limited email capabilities perhaps only 3 max, then you have to be a paid member. This would drive them to pay for sure.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
our largest number of paid accounts come from people that have had a free account for 1-3 months. I guess sometimes it takes that long to decide it's something they really want to explore.

I do support a 90 day warning with a 120 day purge based on last time logged in. It's stupid to carry accounts that haven't been logged into for 120 days.

I would also support the same standard for free accounts. I think it's a great site for the structure it has, but it would be nice if they cleaned house every so often.

Stuarts Draft VA
Username hidden
(53 posts)
** snip-it * Seems like I am sending a lot of traffic for only 1 sign up, maybe the free people are getting too much access and don't bother paying?

We don't have a affiliate site but it is a good question.

I've seen 30 day purging or trial memberships work else where to address that question.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I have posted this question before with no responce. In the past 30-60 days I have approx 100 Free signs ups and 1 Paid out of the 100. Is there a percentage of free that convert too paid? Seems like I am sending alot of traffic for only 1 sign up, maybe the free people are getting too much access and dont bother paying?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Paid vs Free