How do you get started : Swingers Discussion 70893101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesHow do you get started
TOPIC: How do you get started
Created by: ff38dd
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you want to add a link and banner, do you copy and paste the whole thing? We tried that and we get an error. We tried to copy and paste it and do a search and we also get an error. Can someone please explain the correct process? Thanks Charlie and Kathy
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
HELLO ALL LADIES IN THE USA THIS IS A GREAT SITE TO MEET THE MAN OF YOUR DREAMS, OUR SLS SITE HAS LOTS OF GREAT PEOPLE, GOOD Clean AND SAFE FUN, YOU CAN JOIN AS A FREE MEMBER , BUT CAN ONLY SEND 5 REPLIES A DAY YOU CAN JOIN AS A LIFE TIME MEMBER AND ENJOY SO MANY THINGS, CO TO PARTIES, CLUBS MEET REAL PEOPLE ONE, A GREAT CHANCE TO FIND THAT SPECIAL PERSON YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR , AND NEVER FOUND, TRY IT YOU LOVE EVERYTHING THIS SITE HAS TO OFFER YOU JOIN TODAY AND START OFF BY FILLING OUT A PROFILE ABOUT YOUR SELF, TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR IN A PARTNER AND TELL THEN GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR SELF AND THINGS YOU ENJOY.. DON'T FOR GET TO UPLOAD A PHOTO OF YOU LETTING EVERYONE SEE HOW GREAT YOU LOOK.. THANK YOU,, Check ME OUT @ ILOVECLEANORALSEX THANK YOU... RAY

Sandston VA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
No, the banner is not seen. Thanks for taking the time that you did. We assume that we will someday get a reply from Tech Support. We did mail them separately, but sometimes it does take a while to get a reply from them.

Charlie and Kathy

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
Your profile page off of SLS. The affiliate links are to drive people to SLS and make you money when they sign up for a paid profile.

I can't help further if the issue is that the link is not actually working for you. Do you see the banner when you view your web page after you have put the link in?

Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Zo, thats what we did , copy and pasted the link, but on the page it can not do anything with it and we get an error.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
what are you callling my page or site? Are you talking about my profile page on SLS?

Ellisville MS

Username hidden
(2 posts)
To get the affiliate banner links, make sure you are logged into your account and click on the affiliates link to the left. Then click on the links and banners link. Then you just choose a banner that you want. Below the banner is the HTML coding you need to copy and paste into your site or page where you are locating the link. It will then send people to SLS with your code hidden in the cookie.

Zo.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1223 posts)
Ok I have entered my payment info, what is the next step? And do i have to create my own web page to be able to do this or is it connected to my profile on SLS?

Ellisville MS

Username hidden
(2 posts)

Lake Charles LA

Username hidden
(1 post)
More information...

When we copy and pasted the link in the address bar and did a search , we received the following error. Not sure why the whole link address is not shown in the error message. You guys sure do make it tough . I tried to paste part of the error message and it has some dot coms and I get an error from SLS saying it has some words that are not allowed. I'll try deleting that part and see if it goes thru.

ERROR: Tip: Try removing quotes from your search to get more results.

Your search -the link address - did not match any documents.

Suggestions: Make sure all words are spelled correctly. Try different keywords. Try more general keywords. Try fewer keywords.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
If you want to add a link and banner, do you copy and paste the whole thing? We tried that and we get an error. We tried to copy and paste it and do a search and we also get an error. Can someone please explain the correct process? Thanks

Charlie and Kathy

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(248 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: How do you get started