External Profile Confusion : Swingers Discussion 43334
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesExternal Profile Confusion
TOPIC: External Profile Confusion
Created by: RoseburgDuet
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok... color me confused! (so.... what's new? :)

I just spent some time "tuning up" our external profile. But, when I access it from IE, it shows our full online "membership" profile. Aren't they two different things? I deleted IE's cache just in case it was loading a page from there. No help. Our external profile used to come up in the HTML mode, now it shows in text mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thank you for the reply. It would be nice to be able to maintain a more "generic" external profile, but I'm sure the change must have been necessary for some reason. Thanks again. :)

Roseburg OR
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Due to several changes on the site and profiles, the external profiles are the same as online profiles. I'll put it on the list to fix that.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Ok... color me confused! (so.... what's new? :)

I just spent some time "tuning up" our external profile. But, when I access it from IE, it shows our full online "membership" profile. Aren't they two different things? I deleted IE's cache just in case it was loading a page from there. No help. Our external profile used to come up in the HTML mode, now it shows in text mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Roseburg OR
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: External Profile Confusion