External Profile : Swingers Discussion 42175
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesExternal Profile
TOPIC: External Profile
Created by: Meow
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has the site been experiencing trouble with viewing external profiles? I use the link to my external profile to generate interest, and for the past few days if someone clicks on my link it says that I don't have an external profile... Several people have told me that the link isn't working. I have not made any changes to it and it is "turned on". Please advise, thanks! ~ CAT

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
As an affiliate do we still get credit if we send people to SLS using our external profile link and the one on the new meeting cards? They are both different from the affiliate sign up link is why I am asking.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I checked and it was turned off. Logged on as Meow and the tools page said it was off and had a link "Turn it on". Maybe you were confussed and thought it said "turned on". It is on now and working.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Still not working, here's what happens when you click on the link...

"The user you have selected does not have an external profile visible. You are welcome to create a free account on our site."

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
Has the site been experiencing trouble with viewing external profiles? I use the link to my external profile to generate interest, and for the past few days if someone clicks on my link it says that I don't have an external profile... Several people have told me that the link isn't working. I have not made any changes to it and it is "turned on". Please advise, thanks! ~ CAT

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(251 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: External Profile