Banners : Swingers Discussion 38450101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesBanners
TOPIC: Banners
Created by: swingersboard
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering if you were planning on releasing any new banners for regular promotion (I saw that you are planning to put some out for the affiliate program). I think it would be great if we could get some updated banners to replace some of the old ones that are still advertising a "brand new site".

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Great, good to see the new banners are working well.

The autopilot now accommodates the larger banners and will track all of this for you.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Wanted to update my results, now that I've had a chance to send a bit more traffic through the various banners. Here's the order they are performing for me, from best to worst)

Swinger3 swinger2 swinger1 swinger5

the next 3 were tested and dropped due to poor CTR swinger7 swinger8 swinger9

I have not tested swinger4 (but will test it now) swinger6 (as much as I know she's not, I know some users will complain that the model looks too young)

These are the best peformers I have found among the older banners: swinger_65 (hate to keep using because it is misleading - brand new site) swinger_44 swinger_52

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Great, that will help us. We will plan to make more banners similar to those.

We're also working on an autopilot for banners. More info on that soon.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Just wanted to say great job on the new banners. I'm using the larger size banners, I've only had them up for a short time but I wanted to report what I've found so far on the CTR (click through rate) for the new banners. I've added all of them to my rotation. So far swinger1.gif & swinger2.gif (the light blue banners with a couple on each side) are the only ones getting ANY response, and the response on those two is quite good.

I'm sure that is going to vary some depending on the audience they are being shown to. For me, the majority of my audience is couples so I'm sure that has something to do with those two banners being the ones getting the best response.

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
There are new banners, small - medium - large.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
There are new large banners online for about 2 weeks. You'll need to login to be logged on to see them. We have new smaller ones going online shortly.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
I just noticed that now there are no banners available. Does that mean that new ones are coming soon?

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I'll get out magazine guy to work on new banners as soon as the next issue of the magazine goes to the printer.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
We would also love to see some new banners. Frankly, we’ve never been completely happy with the quality of the old ones. The only one we genuinely like (and the only one we use), is the medium-sized lavender banner. If we had any experience in graphics design, we would have tried creating some of our own.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Just wondering if you were planning on releasing any new banners for regular promotion (I saw that you are planning to put some out for the affiliate program). I think it would be great if we could get some updated banners to replace some of the old ones that are still advertising a "brand new site".

Huntsville AL
Username hidden
(10 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Banners