Autopilot Issue : Swingers Discussion 42732101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesAutopilot Issue
TOPIC: Autopilot Issue
Created by: Greg69Sheryl
Original Starting post for this thread:
A strange thing has happened ever since we decided to try the affiliate banner autopilot. According to our SLS stats, the number of unique visitors we are sending to SLS has tripled ever since we added the autopilot. At first we were pleased, thinking that the autopilot was working really well. However, the number of unique visitors we are supposedly sending to SLS is now exceeding the number of unique visitors the referring sites are receiving in the first place. It looks like the autopilot is artificially inflating our stats. Has anyone else noticed this?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I fully agree...If you will read the original post it states they signed up using my link!

Graford TX
Username hidden
(73 posts)
I have noticed that several of my group members have signed up and paid but it is not showing on my paid stats. I spoke with them and they said they used my link! About a month ago autopilot stopped working on my yahoo group and i had to recut and paste it. My total stats fell to ZERO and no sign up period. I went in and re cut and pasted again a few days ago and now it is working properly and I am getting credit for my paid sign ups....Any ideas or situations that could have caused this?

Graford TX
Username hidden
(73 posts)
The directory for the autopilot was changed and should correct this issue. Please get the new code from the affiliate section.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
A strange thing has happened ever since we decided to try the affiliate banner autopilot. According to our SLS stats, the number of unique visitors we are sending to SLS has tripled ever since we added the autopilot. At first we were pleased, thinking that the autopilot was working really well. However, the number of unique visitors we are supposedly sending to SLS is now exceeding the number of unique visitors the referring sites are receiving in the first place. It looks like the autopilot is artificially inflating our stats. Has anyone else noticed this?

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Autopilot Issue