Approving pics and profiles : Swingers Discussion 91482101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesApproving pics and profiles
TOPIC: Approving pics and profiles
Created by: ArrPee
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been a lifetime member for a couple months and have heard that lifetimers can approve pics and profiles but have never seen any such feature. Is this something we have to sign up for?
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OK, thank you. We really appreciate the help from those who have computer knowlege. We know some things, but learning more every day.

Greece NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
That is odd. We have been lifetime members since 2004. We have never had the ability to approve anything. Although, several of our pics were not allowed. And I see far worse on other profiles. We too would like to ask what's up with that?

We are affiliates who have brought in many thousands of dollars worth of memberships. I am sure it is an oversight, as we didn't even know about the feature until today.

Greece NY

Username hidden
(8 posts)
We are lifetime members and have been for several years. We used to be able to approve pics but are no longer able. We never abused this option and were very careful to follow the rules. So what happened?????

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(9 posts)
but you will have to be a lifetime member

Lady Lake FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
once your a member for 6 months then you will be able to aprove pic.

Lady Lake FL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Don't want to look stupid (even if I do ), what is " main page " ? And how do I access it ?

Plant City FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Try setting up a personal gallery. You should be OK there.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8834 posts)
Hello There

Ok if your a life time member you get a few extra items that no one else does such as approving pics , profiles and a few secrets that im not gonna mention , anyways to access these items you must first go to the main page , on the right you'll see your picture , a link to My Profile and under that will say " Edit Homepage" now this is different then your profile , this is how your main page loads and all your lifetime benefits options , now there is a spot that says "Life Time Member Tools" put a tick in it and hit Save Settings , and away you go , that will let you have all your lifetime options . hope this helps .

Seymour TN

Username hidden
(40 posts)
at the bottom of the homepage is a liink for unapproved profiles and a link for unapproved pictures....click it...have fun

East Norriton PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
Not everyone who already had the ability kept it, Central. The site took the privilege away from quite a few of us.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17553 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Approving pics and profiles