Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Affiliates Affiliate Security
TOPIC: Affiliate Security
Created by: sexyte
Original Starting post for this thread:
I added you banner to my estore site

If I am already logged into my personal SLS Account and click on the banner form my estore I am directed to my personal home page and not the main login page. I am concerned that if I am logged into SLS and someone else hits the banner form my site they will be allowed into my personal home page

Has anyone else experienced this or can confirm?

Thanks Sexyte

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
It should not work in that nature. If you used a different browser to click on your link, you would see that it is not taking you to your actual use of the site. It is only doing this because you are logged in. Just like if someone is logged onto the site, and they click on your link, it's just going to take them to your profile, but they will still be logged in as themselves.

Chrystal

Coral Springs Canada
Username hidden
(495 posts)
A solution might be to always log out from SLS and NOT check off the SLS box to remember you.

New York NY
Username hidden
(183 posts)
I added you banner to my estore site

If I am already logged into my personal SLS Account and click on the banner form my estore I am directed to my personal home page and not the main login page. I am concerned that if I am logged into SLS and someone else hits the banner form my site they will be allowed into my personal home page

Has anyone else experienced this or can confirm?

Thanks Sexyte

White Lake MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Affiliate Security