Affiliate AutoPilot Released : Swingers Discussion 42804101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesAffiliate AutoPilot Released
TOPIC: Affiliate AutoPilot Released
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
A new feature has been released for our valued Affiliates.

The AutoPilot is designed to make it simple for you to have our banners randomly served. We monitor and record which banners work best for each affiliate and automatically serve the best one(s). All of our affiliates have different sites and traffic, so the banner that works best for one affiliate may not be the best for another affiliate.

As time goes by, we'll add more banners similar to those that work best for most affiliates.

This is a new feature and is still undergoing some testing and such. We are hopeful that this will help you send more traffic, with no effort on your part.

Automatically serving the best banner will start working within a few days. Depending on how much traffic you send, it could take several days for the autopilot to figure out which banners work best for you.

Our strategy will automatically reverify that the optimal banner the autopilot chooses remains the best over time. So, if your site or traffic changes, the pilot will adjust itself and change which banner(s) are served.

Check out the new AutoPilot in the Affiliates section.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
IN A SHORT TIME, WITH YOUR INSTRUCTIONS AND THE LITTLE BIT OF COMMON SENSE WE HAVE HAVE HERE, WE THINK WE KNOW "JUST-HOW-2-" MANIPULATE THE HTML BANNER ADDS THAT SLS OFFERS FOR USE. WE R NOW AT THE LEVEL OF BEING ABLE TO EDIT TEXT CONTENT AND FORM, AND MODIFY CERTAIN OVERT GRAPHIC FEATURES, COLORS, DESIGNS AND PRESENTATIONAL MEDIA TO OBTAIN DESIRED RESULTS FOR OURS AND OTHER'S OPTICAL GADGETRY...****VERY KEWL INDEED, MMUUAAHH**** HOPE WE GET A "LIL-BIT" FROM THE SUB AFFILIATE AUTO PILOT TOOOO!!

Monterey Park CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Where are your links, the autopilot has been working for a while.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
I to am having a problem with the auto pilot. I have had about 6-10 people let me know that they have joined but i am showing the site is still under construction. when will the auto pilot beup and running

Hazleton PA
Username hidden
(296 posts)
The Unique visitors stats are currently not working properly. We're working on the issue. You are getting credit for signups and payments.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Our clicks have disappeared also, and we don't even use auto-pilot. We can't figure out what's wrong.

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I put the new auto-pilot banners on my sites last night...today(wed.) I'm showing "0" hits... i think something is not working right. i usually average 30-40 hits a day...they dropped off tues. night and show 0 for wed.

Tonawanda NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
A new feature has been released for our valued Affiliates.

The AutoPilot is designed to make it simple for you to have our banners randomly served. We monitor and record which banners work best for each affiliate and automatically serve the best one(s). All of our affiliates have different sites and traffic, so the banner that works best for one affiliate may not be the best for another affiliate.

As time goes by, we'll add more banners similar to those that work best for most affiliates.

This is a new feature and is still undergoing some testing and such. We are hopeful that this will help you send more traffic, with no effort on your part.

Automatically serving the best banner will start working within a few days. Depending on how much traffic you send, it could take several days for the autopilot to figure out which banners work best for you.

Our strategy will automatically reverify that the optimal banner the autopilot chooses remains the best over time. So, if your site or traffic changes, the pilot will adjust itself and change which banner(s) are served.

Check out the new AutoPilot in the Affiliates section.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12128 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Affiliate AutoPilot Released