Active Promotion : Swingers Discussion 38451
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesActive Promotion
TOPIC: Active Promotion
Created by: swingersboard
Original Starting post for this thread:
Just wondering how many of you actually actively promote the site vs. just using your external profile? And if you do actively promote SLS, how do you do so? Perhaps your ideas can help others improve their own stats.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's never too late to start. You can begin promoting anytime, and start earning money.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
We werent really aware of the affiliate program. I have been telling everyone word-of-mouth and through chat programs such as yahoo. I would bet that I have encouraged 200 ppl to come check out/join this website because it is by far the best we have ever found. LOL....wish I would have known that I could benefit from doing it!!

Chuckey TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have many active affiliates, visit the topic "Tips for making more money" for new ideas on things to do.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
These are some wonderful ideas however, we don't have our profile public for privacy concerns. We have a link on our yahoo profile(s). We have also started a few yahoo groups and have banners posted in the group description area on the group homepage. This helps because a visitor to the group doesn't have to be a member of the group to be able to link to SLS. I have also posted links to SLS and to our yahoo groups in the links section of many of the groups we belong to. I know this isn't very efficient, but it has been working. I'd like to know and learn of some better ways to promote the site.

Sebree KY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
External profiles automatically give you credit, you don't need a banner.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
Banners don’t work on your SLS profile, either. The idea behind the banners is to put them on a personal web page (such as a geocities page) or a commercial web page (if you own one). When people visit your page and click on the banner, it sends them to SLS and you get credit if they eventually sign up.

Now that you have your external profile set up, all you have to do is posts links to that profile. For example, if you have a Yahoo! account, you can post a link to your SLS profile on your Yahoo! profile.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
LOL Patogether

You CANT put a banner or links on your profile on Swinglifestyle

Banners are for people who have/own websites..

Remove the banner and you will be ok .....

Having the ext profile on will make your profile public

Volo IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Patogether

Go to Tools on the left hand side of this page

Your external profile view is currently Off

Click on the text that says

Turn it ON

ps. you cant post links on your SLS profile

Volo IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
External profiles should work best for most users. For those that use them, try to improve and expand them, making them keyword rich... Search engines do list external profiles and you can make money by doing nothing at all. At some point, we'll set it up so affiliates can modify meta tags and such too.

Kissimmee FL
Username hidden
(12132 posts)
We actually do both. On most websites where we post links, we post links to both our external profile and to the SLS home page (using our affiliate link, naturally). Interesting, the external profile seems to work much better, maybe because web surfers have become a immune to advertisements for commercial websites.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Active Promotion