Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Suggestions Affiliates A Suggestion
TOPIC: A Suggestion
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
It's less a concern about stealing good affiliates and more of a concern for competition knowing too much about us.

There is little advantage to sharing such info, so why do it.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
Our point is that there wouldn’t be anyone available to swipe. We would be willing to bet that the top-performing affiliates already promote competing websites in addition to this one, so what is there to lose?

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Well if you were starting a Football team who would be your quarterback.. Joe Montana or Joe Blow... ? Business is no different . If you owned a site you would hardly want to lay your best players out their for the competition swipe from you.. And you mention incentive !! Well what bigger incentive is there then Money plain and simple !! ..

Volo IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
But there isn't anything that would keep an affiliate from signing up for another site’s program, anyway. In fact, the most motivated, web-savvy affiliates probably already belong to multiple programs, so there shouldn’t be any incentive for other sites to recruit them.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I think what Webby is trying to say is... Other Site Owners would love to know who the top producers are for Swinglifestyle !!! Then they(other Site Owners) would try to recruit people like us ( me and U ) for themselves .. So i doubt its a good idea for SLS ..

Volo IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Welovetoys, we can use the info on the home page to calculate the percentage of total sign-ups we are responsible for, but this doesn't let us know if that is better or worse than the average affiliate, which is really what we were curious about.

Webmaster, perhaps there is a way to honor top-performing affiliates, if they want to be identified, without giving specific numbers. If not, so be it. We will continue to promote the site, regardless. Thank you for having the program!

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
We agree.. Besides .. You can figure this out on your own simply by looking at the weekly sign ups on the main page and comparing it to your own to see how you are doing

Volo IL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
Interesting idea, one we have considered before, however many affiliates wouldn't want ot be identified, and I wouldn't really want my competition to have access to how much of our traffic comes from affiliates. Any sort of info about other affiliates would potentially have more negatives than possitives.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
The affiliate program has worked very successfully for us. In fact, it is helping us finance next year’s trip to the Lifestyles West Convention. However, we are curious as to how well other affiliates are doing. Have you considered posting a ranking of the most successful affiliates? By posting monthly and all-time rankings (a top-25 would be our suggestion), perhaps you could generate a little competition among the affiliates that would push them to work even harder to promote the site.

Denver CO
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: A Suggestion