A Suggestion : Swingers Discussion 38374
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuggestionsAffiliatesA Suggestion
TOPIC: A Suggestion
Created by: Greg69Sheryl
Original Starting post for this thread:
The affiliate program has worked very successfully for us. In fact, it is helping us finance next year’s trip to the Lifestyles West Convention. However, we are curious as to how well other affiliates are doing. Have you considered posting a ranking of the most successful affiliates? By posting monthly and all-time rankings (a top-25 would be our suggestion), perhaps you could generate a little competition among the affiliates that would push them to work even harder to promote the site.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry for the delay, been out of town. I took a look and you were sent a check. If you did not get it in the mail, email MrsWebmaster.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12128 posts)
Why have we never been paid? We do have our information filled out.

Bristow VA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
We have only been affilates for a short time, though the places we have links placed at have little traffic at this time. We are glad to have this program. As we grow in traffic we expect it to carry here as well. Reading some of the other posts, agrees. Why give away your affilates, true, they may be with other sites, but thats expected. This is however the only personal site we advertise in our Sites.

Thank you for having us.

Hot Springs National Park AR

Username hidden
(155 posts)
It's not based on profiles visited, it's based on who brought the user to the site. I understand your idea, but that is not the customary way to run an affiliate program. If we did that, our affiliates would stop sending us traffic.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12128 posts)
New users that visit via the links, banners or external profiles get a cookie that links them to you. You should get credit for them unless they visited previously and already have a cookie.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12128 posts)
HI All I dont get it I guess ,,,MANY people have vivited sls off my website and yet i receive no money!am I doing something wrong?

Waterbury CT

Username hidden
(1 post)
Does anyone know how to get in touch with the webmasters other tahn email. We have emailed them and they are unread. Is there a phone number? Thanks,

Tallahassee FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Perhaps I am just making some sort of mistake... The link in the banners etc takes someone to the home page. If I link them to our external profile, and they sign up, I just don't seem to get the credit. Perhaps they are just coming back again later. instead of signing up right away.

Olalla WA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
If you send people to your external link, you do get credit, automatically.

Coral Springs FL

Username hidden
(12128 posts)
I would really like to be able to receive affiliate credit when someone goes directly to our profile from a link and then decides to sign up. (Such as a Yahoo Cool Link or a link pasted into a chat conversation or an e-mail) I know that there have been several friends of ours who went first to see our profile and then decided to sign up. I feel that if I send a ling to friends that brings them to the Swinglifestyle home page first, then they are not as likely to browse around and then join as they would be if they first got to see that we are members.

Olalla WA

Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: A Suggestion