yahoo Msger : Swingers Discussion 184223
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst Contactyahoo Msger
TOPIC: yahoo Msger
Created by: smd The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. Sav is both sexy AND wise...We will not meet with couples we can see pics of first, there absolutely has to be an initial physical attraction. Impossible if you have no pics. Not that you have to be drop dead hot for us to be attracted to you, but we all have our tastes and preferences. And if we do meet based on initial attraction personality will play a big part.

But if there are no pics, we are not even likely to respond to an email.

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
sava i agree 100% if someone really didn't know how to upload if they were really that challenged just about any guy in any camera store would be happy to give you a g rated lesson....all in all i don't buy any excuse period....can't fork up 29 buck for 3 months unblocked service ? = Not My Problem

New Hyde Park NY

Username hidden
(57 posts)
Late,

This is a sex site and as such people expect/demand to see photos so they can at least determine if their is some attraction BEFORE meeting. Frankly I don't care how "Nice" you are if I'm not attracted on a sexual level. We're far too old for blind dates and you're far too old to expect to go on them.

I and many others do not buy the excuse that you don't know how, haven't got access to a computer , will post when work slows down or any of the 1,000 excuses people come up with for not having photos on this site.

Just how we roll.....no photos, no conversation and surely no meeting.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Hmm the mobile won't upload pics. I don't expect pics of anyone and wouldn't ask since I can't load mine yet. Would like to meet some real people for a bit of public entertainment. If things click all the way around great. If not at least I may have some new friends. How does one get across that it takes a bit of getting to know you before I get to know you in the biblical sense if you know what I mean

Hannibal MO

Username hidden
(14 posts)
All good advice. We haven't been burned yet (as far as we know), and are very suspicious of free members who don't have pics or certs. One time we opened our private gallery (still R rated) to someone and asked them to do the same, but all of their private pics were the same as the public ones - no heads, no man, only a woman's breasts. Closed our gallery to them right away. Another contact wanted pics but didn't have any of themselves. When we refused to open our private gallery until they had some kind of photo of themselves (suggested even fully clothed, no faces), they stopped contacting us. Be cautious.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I wouldn't bother with free profiles especially ones that have one singular picture......i mean if you can't sign up here (very affordable) how serious could you be about this.

also when sending pictures off site there is at least a fair chane that some loser shit will then use your picture to create a profile who knows where on the internet.

New Hyde Park NY

Username hidden
(57 posts)
"...and they spit back the classic "I'm checking this site out to see if I want to join with a paid membership"..."

Often coming from someone who signed up on SLS several months ago, like [we] wouldn't notice that part of their profile. As Dr Phil would say, "What are you? Stupid?" :)

Saint Paul MN

Username hidden
(476 posts)
Lol, thats some good advice laugh...

Pottstown PA

Username hidden
(1554 posts)
If someone reaches out with something you don't recognize and asks, "smell this" - just don't do it.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
This seems very prevalent, we even see it posted right there in profiles: 'hoo id the same' -or- 'add "xyz" to our name to find us on y'hoo'. Emails coming in with things like 'let's chat on the who, our sn is abc123'...

Mansfield OH

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: yahoo Msger