what do you usually say in your first email : Swingers Discussion 589011011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst Contactwhat do you usually say in your first email
TOPIC: what do you usually say in your first email
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
oo oo let me add....

Hello 2_4_funtymes, if you can keep our male half from talking politics we will try to keep your male half from talking football! Please check out our profile and let us know what you think!

Flint to Lansing is one 69 away :-)

Gilbert AZ
Username hidden
(107 posts)
We usually use the "We found X,Y, or Z interesting about you, please check out our profile and let us know if you might be interested"

If they do not reply, I feel for them (because Mrs. Cats is amazing :-), and if they reply and say, "No thanks" we note that and move on. If your profile really represents you it should be adequate to give someone an initial indication of you. But if you turn them off somehow, why waste time on being silly.

Gilbert AZ
Username hidden
(107 posts)
I haven't been doing this long, but I always try to show my personality. Even if I think I will get no reply. I figure if by some chance something in there catches the other person(s) eye, then it might make the difference.

Cary NC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Great question--i've been wondering that myself. Sometimes i just say something short like beautiful face or (attempt to) make some witty comment on something they've stated in their profile. And other times i've written much longer, more descriptive messages. Personally, I'm more interested or impressed when I receive a thoughtful, more personal email, but then again, I don't want to "waste my time" typing up something that might be at least mentally stimulating if they aren't going to at least have the courtesy of a "rejection" response. I'm interested in knowing others' thoughts on this. . .

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We never have a clue when we sit down to write the first email to a new couple. It usually goes something like: "hi, we liked your profile. check out ours and let us know what you think." We think that sounds so lame and form like. We want to be able to let our personality show in the email, but then we don't get any responses. What do you say?

M&R

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: what do you usually say in your first email