what do you usually say in your first email : Swingers Discussion 58901101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst Contactwhat do you usually say in your first email
TOPIC: what do you usually say in your first email
Created by: 2_4_funtymes
Original Starting post for this thread:
We never have a clue when we sit down to write the first email to a new couple. It usually goes something like: "hi, we liked your profile. check out ours and let us know what you think." We think that sounds so lame and form like. We want to be able to let our personality show in the email, but then we don't get any responses. What do you say?

M&R

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We try to mention something from their profile.. We also try to say hello and we think we have something in common. If they do read our profile then they get a better feel for us. Patrick Pattie

Highland Springs VA
Username hidden
(141 posts)
When writing an initial email we always base it off their profile. Things they mention that we enjoy also. This way they know we read the profile and also we open our pictures. So no introduction is the same based on the profiles we read.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
We try to keep our profile accurate and complete. Yes saying liked your profile check ours out and let us know if your interested is kind of form like but your profile lets the people know who you are and what you like. One thing I've found that really seems to help is if you reference something from their profile. That way you are letting them know you actually read it. Not just looked at the pics and e-mail them.

Merrimac WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Just tell them what caught your eye, whether it was their pictures, an interesting profile, etc. etc. I HATE HATE HATE the ones who say something like this: "I really wanna fuck your woman". Yeah? Well, unless Jay has another one you aint doin it!! LOL. Talk to them like you would anyone you are interested in. Shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
We always say something that we liked out of thier profile. Not just that we liked it. We also explain what we are looking for from them. I hate short emails that say stuff like lets fuck and things like that. I don't mind they we liked your profile check ours out. But it doesn't tell me much and alot of times thier profiles are detailed some I haven't a clue if they are a good fit for us or not. Usually they aren't.

Cortland NY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
It's just me here and I never have help writing replies or letters. I took the time to write what I think is a decent profile, then had some friends who have been in the lifestyle for longer then me help me modify it, then touched it up several times since then. I have grown tired of reading profiles that extremely long and I tend to be long winded myself. So I keep going back and trimming my profile.

I always read the "whole" profile and I have written long and short introductions. I am always honest, never rude or mean and I stay away from "nice tits" type comments, but I do try to be somewhat flattering with out going overboard. Most of the letters I send are to couples, so I acknowlege the husband as well as the wife.

I recently received a letter that said "we heard you have a big cock", and I didn't know what to say. How do you answer a statement like that? It was flattering and embarrassing at the same time. My reply was "thank you, lets meet for coffee".

I would say ~30% of my letters get read and I get replies from ~4%. I understand that there are a lot of single guys here. I also understand that timing is everything, but I do not think that these numbers speak well about the courtesy and manners of what is supposed to be one of the friendliest, most social groups of people. The good news is that I have been around enough to be patient and not expect to much. I was away from the scene for 10 years, but I still remember when we use to meet via magazine ads and snail mail. It took 4-8 weeks to do what we do in a day or 2 now.

I joined several different sites and this seems to be the best one. There are a lot of real people here and the least amount of fakes & posers. I like nearly everyone that I have met. I am not talking about sex either. I mean socially. There seems to be a lot of cliques at M & G's, but I usually find someone enjoyable to talk to. The M & G in Allentown was the friendliest place I have been so far.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
This is where I definitely try to be creative. We all get those cookie cutter messages, I like to make it more personal though. I try to find creative ways to let them know that I have read their profile. I try to let my sense of humor show through and somehow make them want to check our profile out and see where things lead. Hubby on the other hand just writes "nice pics, wanna meet?" LOL I ask him to let me know and we can come up with a better email.

=)

Battlefield MO
Username hidden
(8 posts)
opps.. typo.. I have NOT made many initial contacts personally. lol.. that does change the whole meaning of the sentence, doesn't it?

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
lol.. those were so bad you can say that again!

Definately ones that add more to the initial email than "like your tits" is a good one for me. Noticing they have taken the time to read my profile is a definate plus. The short sexual 1st emails are likely to get a short no thank you reply in return. If they have taken the time to write a personal email, even if there is no connection, the response is much friendlier. If it's a possible match, much more likely for me to spend time in turn considering them as well.

I have made many initial contacts personally...but have sent a few emails saying I admire their pictures/profile. They have always been replied to in a curteous manner, even knowing it's unlikely we will ever get together.

Tulsa OK
Username hidden
(344 posts)
Pretty much I tell them about what caught my attention. I love pictures that are good quality, or just nice....pretty lingerie, things like that. Or if the profile made me laugh I'll tell them about that. I always open up my private pics when I email them so they can see our face ones (unless its in our small town, but usually not)....then its up to them whether or not they are interested. shelly

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: what do you usually say in your first email