playing while she has her period : Swingers Discussion 712901011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst Contactplaying while she has her period
TOPIC: playing while she has her period
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I played with my ex a couple times while she had her visitor...but normally it was OTHER activities instead.

Not to change the subject, but something the OP said made me think back on a situation I've witnessed a few times in parties atmospheres. Here's my question...for the guys and girls.

Say you've made plans to go to a party and the female half starts her period. Do you cancel out, attend and just restrain from participating, or both attend and the guy tries to play even though the wife can not?

In atleast two parties situations where this has occurred, I've witnessed the husbands say that the wives were "out of order" but then when play started, the husbands expected to be a part of the play while their wives sat back. This seemed ironic to me considering both of said couples don't allow single males and believe they have no place in the lifestyle.

Statesboro GA
Username hidden
(954 posts)
Awhile back we had Aunt Flo show up the same day we got together with a couple. They were nice enough to let us know what had happened before we started to play. Since we're a soft swap couple and being married for 33 years, it wasn't a problem for us, even doing oral. Once the female relaxed, we had a great time. Good, honest communication is key. Oh, that and knowing the female anatomy doesn't hurt either :-)

Mr. D

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
We were emailing another couple who wanted to come meet us, and I got my period 2 days before "date night". I was so mortified, but I telephoned and told the other wife. I let my hubby play and me and other hubby did play but no penetration. Still, now I'm checking into that one b/c pill where you don't have periods and if you do, it's only a couple times a year!

Blessings, Michelle

Chula MO
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Honestly, what's the problem? I earned my red wings many many years ago.

Aunt Flo is part of life and nature. She is a lot easier to overlook than say, bad hygiene or a yeast infection. I hope this doesn't make me sound like a perverted version of Dracula, but having gone down on women in that condition, (on their monthly) they just taste tangier, not bad. If it makes you uncomfortable, reschedule, but realize not everybody is as wierded out over it.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
"IF your done having babies I highly suggest getting a partial histro. "

Its not like you can just walk into your doctors office and say oh I'm sick of having my period give me a partial histro, they want a reason to do it. Heck its taken months of wonky periods for them to even consider doing an ablation on me and that isn't nearly as invasive as a histro of any type.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17531 posts)
actually it depends a good proportion with your wife and potentially your other playmates ... my wife uses instead cups and can play during light flow but heavy flow you can just write that stuff off ... she won't play so let your wife and playmates decide ... wife is final on it

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
ty for the tip irishrose about "instead" checked it out, looks interesting, would have opted for that before the depo shot, going to look further into it

Oak Point TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
It happened to me on the date (thankfully before we got to the playing part). Even though I was mortified of the timing, I was glad I felt comfortable enough to tell my date mother nature came to visit, later in the evening I opted to turn what was bad timing into a night of spoiling him. (most men love a B/J or anal)

Then went to my gyn doc to get the depo-shot so that I wouldnt have to worry about my monthly cycles anymore

Oak Point TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
sweetjzabelle nailed it. I'm a little surprised to see it's such a big question.

It's always up to the woman who's having her visit and how she feels. Personally, I'm not put off by it. Sure it limits oral and finger play, but I'm wrapped anyway, so I figure it makes no difference other than a little more cleanup (that's not speculation - it was at one time, but I've since found it to be true). However, a lot of women just don't like playing during that time - they don't like towels, they don't like a mess, and they are embarassed about it. So always defer to them, and make other plans - maybe she wants to play a bit role but not stop everyone's fun, maybe you could just hang out, or maybe just make plans with other people. Whatever they are most comfortable with. Just ask them. :)

Aston PA
Username hidden
(365 posts)
The product your referring to makes play awkward for the male. When entering, it has the ability to act as a dam, the edges of it not totally form fitting within the female, can actually catch the head and prevent any further foward progress. and it feels nothing like the real thing. Sing it's praises all you wanna, this ole boy has been there done that and shall never return again.

Gerrardstown WV
Username hidden
(277 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: playing while she has her period