playing while she has her period : Swingers Discussion 71290101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst Contactplaying while she has her period
TOPIC: playing while she has her period
Created by: hornyjrzycple
Original Starting post for this thread:
what do you do if you have a hot date and she gets her period??? can you still play ??or should you cancel????? what is fair for her and the other couple ,we have heard some couples do it

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs John doesn't play for the first 3 or 4 days after, but after that she leaves it up to the other couple provided it is lite enough. even then it's probably still soft swap till its gone.

Mrs John always does get very horny on her 4 day for some reason ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
That's a good question, I might go for it (if she permitted) but it would be intimidating. I used to fuck my girl while she was on her period all the time but obviously we had a different relationship than someone I just met. Seems like you're more likely to contract anything she may have.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Now there's an app for that lol ;) and I use it all of the time to determine date night feasibility. One of our first couple dates told us ahead of time that she had just started. We still had a great time meeting and I still played with her (mildly) as I know I'm just as horny at that time as any other. We put on a great show for the guys and continue to enjoy each others company.

Farmington NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Actually the no kissing couple was the other couple and she was the one to put the brakes on. It was apparent she was not prepared for my wife to have relations with her husband. Neither my wife or I believe she was on her period especially since her and I had already been petting. But it is true we tend to avoid couples with rules that tend to indicate they might have issues.

I think things do happen and things don't always come off as planned. Especially since most arrangements are often worked out well in advance. But as long as everybody understands the limitations there is no reason for not meeting couples and there is still plenty fun that can be had without intercourse. For us just the dancing and flirting with quality people makes it worthwhile, but kissing is a big part of flirting to us.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
fe. . .I'm not sure but I think the point in that second encounter might have been that his wife was getting back at the couple for having that no-kissing policy. . .I don't see how his last sentence about avoiding such couples fits in otherwise.

Foley AL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Wow, I would have been standing there going...huh, on that second situation. I mean if she had said ahead of time that she was on her period and there would have been no sex, that would have been one thing. Waiting til everyone's naked and already done some petting...that's a bit strange. What did she think was going to happen after you got naked...play checkers?

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
We have only encountered this twice. The first time the couple told us up front and they still wanted to meet. We had a great time with the evening just left out the sex, there still was some kissing and flirting, they were and are a wonderful couple.

The second time was on a no kissing couple, they considered it too personal. Well we were on a date and things started to get going between my wife and her husband. We had been petting before hand, as soon as my wife started to go for his cock she announced she was on her period and the date was over. We tend to shy away from no kissing couples after that.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19417 posts)
Assuming the Period isn't a ploy of some sort, I would think the best course is to explain the situation and the alternatives to the other(s), without springing it at the last moment, and ask what the other(s) want to do.

Foley AL
Username hidden
(35 posts)
Mrs Catnip, thank you for your response about that. I completely agree with you about that situation being too late to bring that situation up. If it's a situation where Aunt Flo makes her first visit during the date, that's one thing. Most women I know though have somewhat of a general idea when such things are going to happen. If there have been pre-arrangements made and all parties involved know that one of the women is "out of order" but the rest are ok with playing anyway, that's fine and good. However situations like the one you mentioned and the ones I witnessed where play was getting ready to take place then all of a sudden it was stated that the wife wasn't able to play but the husband was already ready to jump someone's bones...is a different story. Me, personallly, I would be like your husband. When I was part of a couple doing this, the situation never came up as we only played with others a few times and it was swap. Unless it had been special circumstances which we had all agreed on before hand, I wouldn't have gone to a meeting or party with my gf on her period and planned to play while she set on the sidelines.

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
To the main question, Mr.Catnip doesn't really care as long as the woman in question doesn't care. If she would be uncomfortable with it, then he'd rather not play and would be happy to just chat or play in other ways. Mrs.Catnip generally cares, so doesn't play when that time of month is there.

feMike to answer your question, if we go to a party during Mrs.Catnip's "lady days" we let people know we're there just to chat that night. Mrs.Catnip would let Mr.Catnip play if he wanted to, but since we really are into doing this together Mr.Catnip has never taken her up on it. Not that it couldn't happen some day, but it would have to be some pretty special circumstances.

The only time we've run into an uncool situation with this was when we met a couple at a party we'd met before a couple of times, decided to take things home to our place, started to get groovy and THEN the other woman said she was "out of order". To us that was way late to be bringing it up, especially when her hubby was all ready to jump into intercourse.

Bottom line is keep it comfortable for everyone, communicate with whoever you're with about what's up, and everything will work itself out...

Username hidden
(256 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: playing while she has her period