over coming shyness : Swingers Discussion 223220
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst Contactover coming shyness
TOPIC: over coming shyness
Created by: scarolinacouple96
Original Starting post for this thread:
hi i'm 38 yo male we have been in the ls for about 3 years and i still get nervous and shy around the other women and groups because i cant tell when someone is interested in me, so would any ladies explain what to look for when a women is interested or not this would really help me out thanks ,c

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I can sort of help with the answer....I am a female, well that last time i checked I was! :0) Anyway....Eye contact, is a good thing. As for me, I am shy in the beginning also for the same reasons. But if I am into you, you will know it. Eye contact, conversation, laughter, and I am a touchy person....If I don't get the same response relatively soon from the male, then I move on...... Hope this helps...

Anchorage AK
Username hidden
(1016 posts)
I'm not a lady so take my advice with a grain of salt. For me, the easiest way to overcome my nervousness is to consider the first conversation as completely and totally platonic. Find mutual interests outside of the bedroom and talk about those. Make eye contact, if you can, and generally treat any/all your partners as if they are the only person in the room until you're both comfortable enough to move on to less platonic activities or more interesting partners.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
hi i'm 38 yo male we have been in the ls for about 3 years and i still get nervous and shy around the other women and groups because i cant tell when someone is interested in me, so would any ladies explain what to look for when a women is interested or not this would really help me out thanks ,c

North Augusta SC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: over coming shyness