Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › just not quite sure
TOPIC: just_not_quite_sure
Created by: younglift817
Original Starting post for this thread:
The girl and I have talked about starting to swing before and finally decided to make the jump and low and behold here we are :) however we have tried many times so far to contact others for drinks or meet in a mutual place and its been so far a drag. We by no means pushy and I just feel like its beginners bad luck :) any advice would be great. Thanks and hope to hear some great replies.

1 to 3 of 3
User Details are only visible to members.
That part is trying however we can't do much till the other pics have been allowed. Trust me there is more to share and coming.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
First of all, your profile picture. The 1st thing Mrs Waukesha said when we opened your profile, "No way". Like the old saying goes, a picture is worth 1000 words. Get the gloves out of the picture!

Your profile description is honest, and positive. Just a picture of the male half of the couple could make people wonder if you're just a single male posing as a couple.

Waukesha WI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
The girl and I have talked about starting to swing before and finally decided to make the jump and low and behold here we are :) however we have tried many times so far to contact others for drinks or meet in a mutual place and its been so far a drag. We by no means pushy and I just feel like its beginners bad luck :) any advice would be great. Thanks and hope to hear some great replies.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1 to 3 of 3
TOPIC: just not quite sure
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.