just not quite sure : Swingers Discussion 228404
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst Contactjust not quite sure
TOPIC: just not quite sure
Created by: younglift817
Original Starting post for this thread:
The girl and I have talked about starting to swing before and finally decided to make the jump and low and behold here we are :) however we have tried many times so far to contact others for drinks or meet in a mutual place and its been so far a drag. We by no means pushy and I just feel like its beginners bad luck :) any advice would be great. Thanks and hope to hear some great replies.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
That part is trying however we can't do much till the other pics have been allowed. Trust me there is more to share and coming.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
First of all, your profile picture. The 1st thing Mrs Waukesha said when we opened your profile, "No way". Like the old saying goes, a picture is worth 1000 words. Get the gloves out of the picture!

Your profile description is honest, and positive. Just a picture of the male half of the couple could make people wonder if you're just a single male posing as a couple.

Waukesha WI
Username hidden
(20 posts)
The girl and I have talked about starting to swing before and finally decided to make the jump and low and behold here we are :) however we have tried many times so far to contact others for drinks or meet in a mutual place and its been so far a drag. We by no means pushy and I just feel like its beginners bad luck :) any advice would be great. Thanks and hope to hear some great replies.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: just not quite sure