Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact inappropriate contact with spouse
TOPIC: inappropriate contact with spouse
Created by: sexycouple381
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have met a few couples and single men on SLS. and we have had fun. We have a problem though with the guys who say they are married, yet never have the wife communicate. Yet they continue to contact my wife as if they are going to get her to party with out my knowledge. We also ways make sure, in our profile and our communication that we party together only.

Some place some where this needs to be emphasized

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
You could always agree to exchange phone numbers on one side only (husband to husband or wife to wife).

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(191 posts)
Well, we have experienced this as well. Even though we explained, CLEARLY in person, DO NOT TRY TO GET HER TO PLAY ALONE, they still try. The only thing I can say about that, is some guys are just dogs, period. They don't care about the sanctity of marriage, nor do they care about the husband. They simply care about getting their nut off, and will give it a shot. One guy kept texting my wife. I guess he thought since we have been married for so long, we don't talk to each other, I don't know. She showed me the texts, including the ones where she asked him repeatedly to stop texting, that she had no interest in playing without me. Finally, I texted him, and explained that if anyone DID show up at his door alone, it would be me. That ended it, but I mean, really. No, really does mean no, guys. Learn it. Accept it. Live it.

Vandergrift PA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I have found this true many times. I sm the female half of our marriage and i commonly do most all the chatting. This is fine by my husband. However he is usually sitting next to me Or he reads it later. I have noticed usually when i speak back and forth with just the male half we never usually make a date. Just endlesss chat. I wonder if thewife even knows

Brandonville WV
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Whenever we meet a new couple and then want to start texting we like to do "group" texting with the other couple...so basically all 4 are always on the same page. We've had some couples say they prefer to text individually but we always take that as a red flag - typically means only one of them is really interested/involved.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(5 posts)
First time posting but this struck a cord for us.

My wife didn't want to have any conversations under the table with any partner or even a single male/female. So we use an app called GroupMe. Introduced to us by another couple. This requires each person to be invited to the group and have a different contact email or phone number. Requesting this has weeded out a lot of flakes. This way all 3 or4 members of the group can see and read all of the history and conversations. You can have side conversations but my wife and I always pull it back into the group conversation. Keeps people on the level.

Mill Creek WA
Username hidden
(15 posts)
That's pretty common. Two of the couples I've been with mentioned that same sort of bait-and-switch tactic: single guys pretending to be couples. I suppose it must work once in a while, or why would they do it?

I doubt mentioning it more would help. These guys are fishing for those careless enough to get led along ... or maybe for women who'd really like to party alone & not tell partner?

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
I always have inappropriate contact with my wife. She refuses to date a married man...so we just fuck a lot.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
We have met a few couples and single men on SLS. and we have had fun. We have a problem though with the guys who say they are married, yet never have the wife communicate. Yet they continue to contact my wife as if they are going to get her to party with out my knowledge. We also ways make sure, in our profile and our communication that we party together only.

Some place some where this needs to be emphasized

West Hempstead NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: inappropriate contact with spouse