how to get someone to meet you : Swingers Discussion 58285
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst Contacthow to get someone to meet you
TOPIC: how to get someone to meet you
Created by: eatmebubba The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
also, eatmebubba, just try to smile as much as possible, smiling will make you 10 times handsomer, it's not so hard to do. practice makes perfect.

Davis CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
hello eat me bubba. just some ideas - number one, you might think about chaging your name to something less aggressive, don't understand your handlle, you are asking bubba to eat you? also, your profile has very little to say, think of some fun stuff, try to be a little creative, off the wall, people love when you make them laugh. also i just ignore sites that don't even have a picture. surely you can get a nice one of yourselves. and the last thing, your guestion is confusing, you mention having a wife, but list yourself as a single guy, straight... lots of confusing stuff. We have done OK so far, we just try to be honest, love to chat people up, tease, talk dirty. Good luck in your adventures.

Davis CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Yeah, I think going to the clubs,m&g's and h. parties is the best way to go. After all, you see them in the physical, and you know that they go out. They are real, because they are in front of you. As far as online goes, the best way to go is to almost immediately ask them to turn their cam on (if they have one)...our problem lately is the lonely married guy (OR the lonely SINGLE guy playing like he is married, which is always a possibility lol)...you never see the wife. She is always at work, asleep, at the store (I'm thinking am I the ONLY woman in Texas thats ever at home and awake?? LOL)...after a few times of that its "lets see the wife"..usually thats enough to make em go POOF! Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well, that is always the most difficult thing to happen! First because we live in a tourist town, we get or have a huge number of fakes! Those with nothing better to do than waste someone elses time. So after a few emails, we ask to voice verify, if they wont do that, than why bother? I mean they are wasting your time and most likely playing stupid fucking games!!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
You guys have plenty of clubs in the bay area. Go to one of the clubs where there will be 100+ swingers ...make sure its a play on premise club. You'll meet plenty of people and I'm sure have lots of fun.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: how to get someone to meet you