Your first time at meeting someone : Swingers Discussion 78523
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactYour first time at meeting someone
TOPIC: Your first time at meeting someone
Created by: 3lee The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL, yes its normal. I actually rescheduled our first meeting because I got so scared and nervous!! So yes, its always terrifying the first time you do anything, and this is no different. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
we were very nervous on our first private meet- and have been each time since. i like the how you put it-dating as a team. it's cool being at a club and checking out couples. our tastes are not constant so we are often surprised at who the other will find attractive.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
I would also suggest going to one of the clubs listed inthe "events" on here...that way you can go at your own pace, and "get your feet wet" a bit first. It did wonders for my own confidence, and we met some great people there whom we later had here for dinner and sex. :)

I tend to get more butterflies than my husband does, but he has to listen to all my concerns, poor guy! I really need to just get them out here, or with a friend before we meet a couple(s) so that I don't project all my nerves onto him! Yikes.

Good luck, have fun, relax, enjoy!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Meet and have a drink, talk, have a disclaimer that says " no expectations, never play on the first date". Always have alternative plans and an easy escape route...A code word for "lets get out of here, NOW" helps too...Good luck!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Welcome to the forums! Be careful, be patient, and good luck :) Mrs.

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(261 posts)
Being nervous is absolutely natural....I have actually read people say that when you stop having those butterflies its time to find a new hobby lol...but yes, they are very natural. And best understand that the other couple is probably feeling the same thing about you. Shelly

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
the huge butterflies are part of the fun :-)

as long as u go in with a good attitude and no expectations u will be fine.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Your first time at meeting someone