Writing that initial contact letter : Swingers Discussion 1475891011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWriting that initial contact letter
TOPIC: Writing that initial contact letter
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
Seeing as we hate one liners or really long emails from others, we try to send an email like we would like to receive.

We let them know that both of us enjoyed their profile and pics, and that we have opened up our face pics so they can base their reply or non reply after having seen all of us.

We include a sentence or two about us, politely ask them to read our profile and that we would love to hear back if interested.

Four or five sentences absolute maximum.

Danvers MA

Username hidden
(26 posts)
thank you Gina!

Bridgeport CT

Username hidden
(33 posts)
thank you , for your suggestion ,iam trying to find the best way of just doing that,-what you said. ,many kind thanks!

Bridgeport CT

Username hidden
(33 posts)
to also comment specifically on a picture, maybe notice the color of the straps on a lacey thing and how she looks in it, maybe just ask a more specific question about something written in the profile...

That said, is there a reason your profile isn't open to couples?

What are you looking for on here, Man of Steel? know yourself well, maybe offer up a phrase about yourself too. Most of us, even me, the "grammatician," as I was called in another post, will easily forgive typos and mistakes if I can see that they are simply that and not an example of how a person actually writes everything.

Good luck, Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
thank you for the suggestions!!!!!!!!!!!! many thanks

Bridgeport CT

Username hidden
(33 posts)
We found that taking the time to write a "genuine" email expressing our interest usually works. For starters... we read EVERY profile before we even look at all of their pictures because we try to look for people that we will connect with to help ease any ackwardness. Yes, some profiles are pretty straight to the point and don't contain a lot of information but we'll probably just send an email saying that we loved their pics and would like to find out more about them. Most people are so tired of the fakes that when they get a real email that is well written and genuine they tend to return the favor.

Well, thats our take anyway! lol

Newfield NJ

Username hidden
(33 posts)
i struggle with this alot,! , you see first impression is always the tuffest.you can be the greatest person in the world but if your spelling or subject matter comes across wrong, well you know, making a mistake is easy! like i said its a struggel for me because i want people to like me the first time around

Bridgeport CT

Username hidden
(33 posts)
I agree about mentioning some point from the profile. I even try to put something in the subject line. It feels a bit dorky sometimes.

I think it should also be flirty.

We may also suggest meeting for drinks. It seems to weed out the fakes. We don't expect a yes or no from that question right away, but I think shows our seriousness. We can exchange a few more emails until everybody is comfortable and plan something.

River Forest IL

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I hardly ever make the first contact, I have a select group of single m/f's, and couples I swing with as a single fem, and couples I only swing with with my better half. In most cases they have made initial contact (when I was looking to expand my circle of friends). When I do make contact first I always make sure I point out the things we seem to have in common.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Writing that initial contact letter