Writing that initial contact letter : Swingers Discussion 147589
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWriting that initial contact letter
TOPIC: Writing that initial contact letter
Created by: SuzeeNDavee The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a SM, I normally won't send the first email, unless someone's profile specifically says that they're seeking a SM. Even if their mentions it later on, if the "We are Looking For" doesn't say single men, I won't try to make first contact. When I do email first, I mention that I enjoyed reading their profile. I normally mention why I enjoyed it, meniton that I think we share some common interests and that I'd like to know more about them. I then invite them to review my profile and if they feel that we might make an interesting "duo" or "trio", to please drop me a line. No pressure. Sometimes I get responses. Sometimes not.

It's a big world...and for me, a marathon, not a sprint.

T

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7711 posts)
This is my first few dabbles in the forums and this is great. I never realized how fake my normal introduction must sound to others. we get a reasonable response bu tI thought we would have many more than what we do get. I appreciate every helping people new to the site and style, it helps not being discouraged.

Thanks

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Naughty-much appreciation. Any input is appreciated.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Spanky get rid of the line" i think we should talk." Sounds like a command replace with " it would be great if we could get together to talk more".

Just a suggestion from a SM friendly couple

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Keep it simple and polite. Literacy is a plus.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(172 posts)
First of all I only bother contacting people who I have a common sexual interest with and those whose profiles indicate they might be open to meeting me. As such, I generally write my initial e-mail like this: "I read and enjoyed your profile. In response, I am sending you mine along with my unlocked photos. We appear to have some common ground and I think we should talk. Thanks, spankybuns."

That is the general form of my initial e-mail. Of course I'll modify it as I need to. I never send e-mail/contact people who clearly won't be interested, I think it is slightly disrespectful. For example, they're looking for under 30 and I'm 37. I guess you can always ask but they're most likely going to say no and why be annoying?

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
"So in reading this a simple hi how are you I am blank doesn't work? "

Nothing aggravates me more than receiving an email from a stranger that simply says Hi, How are you? ....my response if I even bother is "Fine". An email is NOT an IM session , it is not a conversation,it should be an introduction.

My other suggestion is if your profile has less than 6 sentences and has one photo do NOT direct me to review your profile and if interested get back to you . If your profile lacks anything to interest me I assure you we are Not interested. In that case you better be sending an email telling me something about yourself, what you are looking for and how that matches what we are seeking.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
I always find

"Dear .........., Fancy a fuck?"

works everytime. It's short and to the point, no misunderstanding in the meaning, it is poetic but forceful plus my vocabulary doesn't stretch much further.

Another seductive line is,

"Suck my cock!"

Again it's poetic and will have women at your knees.

Before long, and as confidence grows, you can add the word the word "Bitch".

Thanks

Hollywood CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
"we like what we see" and "want to skrew"

^ Examples of two e-mails we recently received.

When we send an e-mail, we start off with a greeting, and then we tell them we liked their profile and why (because we read the entire thing and something piqued our interest.)

We try to keep it a decent length: not a novella and not a one-liner but enough for people to realize we know how to speak properly and have brains :)

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
PollyAnna, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy yourselves, and make yourself at home. There are a lot of good people who post here; the discussions can be informative and sometimes "lively." ha.

Btw, I used to kick around in your area, many years ago. A post-midnight trek up to Peabody is slowly finding its way back from storage in my longterm memory.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: Writing that initial contact letter