Worse risk free single guys or paid : Swingers Discussion 109135
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWorse risk free single guys or paid
TOPIC: Worse risk free single guys or paid
Created by: Bumperdude
Original Starting post for this thread:
I happened to wonder if ladies and couples have found that single guys with free profiles are more often lurkers/jerks. It seems to me that if you are only interested in a quick lay, and not truely in the lifestyle, then you wouldn't spend the $ for a profile. In the experience of the group, is this an accurate perception on my part?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not really.

There are fakes on here with paid memberships. I think most of them are picture collectors, as in the old days the pictures were not protected like they are now.

I was a free member for years and I had been with other people I met on the site and others. I finally became a paying member when somebody was travelling to my area to hook up and I ran out of emails that day, LOL...

There are a lot of fakes, phonies and flakes on the borders of the Lifestyle. There are some giveaways though. When they talk about how horny they are, how bad they need sex, and such and they don't have any photos on their profile that usually is a huge warning indicator to me after years and years of being here, LOL... Those are the ones who usually dissapeare or even remove their profile when you tell them, "yeah, I am interested."

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
From my point of view (having been a single man here back when), posting pictures and having a detailed profile gave me a lot of headway but then, so did paying. After all, without paying, I was unable to initiate contact. Although many couples (us included) go with "We'll contact you if we're interested," that is not always the case, and one can go a long way with a well-written e-mail.

Regardless of your sex/relationship status, we find a well-written profile or e-mail much more likely to be an attention-getter. The worst thing anyone, again regardless of sex/relationship status, can do is half-ass the profile and send e-mail that makes one sound like a rung or two on the evolutionary ladder's been missed.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(35 posts)
With me, i have not noticed a difference either way. I see to get alot more attention on aff than I do here which I find is strange. Here in SLS land all profiles or near all seem real were as in AFF around 70% are fake.

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(4 posts)
The simple act of paying a few dollars weeds out a LOT of people who are just viewers and not serious about things. Being a paid member also makes it a lot easier to communicate. We added our opinion about it to our profile.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
I really think its all in what is put in the profile, If you take the time to post pics and truly describe yourself it wouldnt matter if you were free or a paid member.

Mc Connellsburg PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I happened to wonder if ladies and couples have found that single guys with free profiles are more often lurkers/jerks. It seems to me that if you are only interested in a quick lay, and not truely in the lifestyle, then you wouldn't spend the $ for a profile. In the experience of the group, is this an accurate perception on my part?

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Worse risk free single guys or paid