Why people feel that they are always the best for you : Swingers Discussion 75788101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhy people feel that they are always the best for you
TOPIC: Why people feel that they are always the best for you
Created by: Bamacpl4cpl080502
Original Starting post for this thread:
Wife and I meet a couple a few years (about 10) older than us. We meet to eat dinner all seemed to click, we said our byes and told them we would be in touch or feel free to call us. A day or so went by and all was fine after a brief period where they thought we weren't interested. We assured them we were but wanted to take it slow. So we continued to Keep in touch but never meet again. We meet another couple this time 10 years younger than ourselves. After meeting them in person all clicked and wife and the hubby of couple played while I and his wife got more comfortable with each other as she was a little nervious.

The next day we spoke to older couple the lady asked where we had been night before, I explained we had meet another couple but were still very interested and wanted to set up a date to meet and play if they were ready. She stated they had had some family sick and been very busy, I told her sorry to hear this but when and if they got free time to let us know. She said ok and call ended.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
oops rest of the story......

The next thing we know is we get nasty e-mail telling us to never contact them again when they wanted us they would contact us. To which i replied never mind, don't waste our time.

The question is why would a couple been in lifestyle so long act so childish?

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Wife and I meet a couple a few years (about 10) older than us. We meet to eat dinner all seemed to click, we said our byes and told them we would be in touch or feel free to call us. A day or so went by and all was fine after a brief period where they thought we weren't interested. We assured them we were but wanted to take it slow. So we continued to Keep in touch but never meet again. We meet another couple this time 10 years younger than ourselves. After meeting them in person all clicked and wife and the hubby of couple played while I and his wife got more comfortable with each other as she was a little nervious.

The next day we spoke to older couple the lady asked where we had been night before, I explained we had meet another couple but were still very interested and wanted to set up a date to meet and play if they were ready. She stated they had had some family sick and been very busy, I told her sorry to hear this but when and if they got free time to let us know. She said ok and call ended.

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Why people feel that they are always the best for you