Why doest no one email us : Swingers Discussion 1188641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhy doest no one email us
TOPIC: Why doest no one email us
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
well, here are some susuggestions. mention a generic hobby or interest, shorten each section of your profile to a short paragraph. also remove the threat, it won't give people the warm 'n fuzzies. best wishes for your improved success. mikenrei

Merced CA

Username hidden
(21 posts)
If you're ever visiting in the area, we'll throw you a swing party and you can come for free...

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
TN, you certainly have the good looks and sexy personalities portrayed on your profile, so not sure what the problem is, and it may very well be that people are intimidated. But even with us, if we saw your profile, we would email and compliment you on it if we thought it was attractive, without any agenda as to meeting if we didn't fit your preferences.

I would change that first sentence. It's written in a confusing manner to most people, and some won't "get it." Also, look at the majority of your statements: the most you write is about her bi-ness and trying to explain the levels of it. You are probably overstating it a bit there in relationship to other things about you. I know, as I had to shorten my own part of that area in our profile too. It's enough to state it more briefly.

You do have a few grammar mistakes and spellings, but not enough to be a hindrance to your main ideas, and they aren't that distracting to what you're trying to portray.

If people have a problem with how fit and great looking you are, then that problem is theirs and not yours. You wouldn't want to be with someone that self-conscious in the first place. Hang in there...these things tend to go in cycles of interest and action.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Don't sell yourself short Tort.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
*gulp* Ummm Yummm

Williamsport PA

Username hidden
(2060 posts)
I was gonna come in here after reading the title of the thread and say because you're ugly, but from the pics that I can see, that isn't true.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Why doest no one email us