Why doest no one email us : Swingers Discussion 118864
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhy doest no one email us
TOPIC: Why doest no one email us
Created by: sexytn24u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
1. Your profile only shows you, yet your certs say you're a cpl. 2. The discrepancy shouts "fake!" to us. (You asked)

We'd read your profile as most likely a cheating husband and would never msg you. If this is wrong, sorry...but that's how we'd read it. If in fact you were a cpl, we'd expect to see at least one (tasteful, not crotch & tit) pic showing you both in the same pic. We'd also expect to see something from her perspective in the profile. If we ever chatted on the phone, we'd expect to hear from her too. If you're in fact a SM, say so up front. The cert's say otherwise. If you're married and cheating, be honest...not everyone cares.

JnD in IL

Username hidden
(786 posts)
What works for us is we go to the local meets and greets find out who the couples are. Contact them later telling them how nice it was to meet them. Keep going to the funtions and keep networking. Before you know it the invites to hotel and house partys start comming and so do the e-mails keeping you informed to whats going on swinging wise in your area. This takes time but swinging isnt a race.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(1 post)
Ok...here goes. Your profile list you as single and alone but your forum post states your a couple. Couples get a lot more response than single guys ever will. Also...if you decide to post your better half in your profile then you will need to post decent pictures of her. People want to be able to see who they are dealing with. The more complete and honest your profile; the more reaction you will get. Hope this helps....Take Care

Newborn GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
Couples with straight wives get much less emails than those with bi wives. Since most women in the lifestyle are looking for the bisexual experience along with mf fucking you will definately have less interest. And the fact that you are in fact so beautiful, which you are indeed, could be a liability. Very beautiful women can be intimidating. :0).

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
a_a are you serious? My god your beautiful!

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Could also be the area, maybe there just aren't that many people into it in the area, hell I would drive a day to see you guys.

Palm Bay FL
Username hidden
(44 posts)
I think it is the water around here, lol, or something like that.

I have talked to a few in the area and most of us rarely get emails or anything else and have to email alot to get some communication back.

Luckily we go to a club here and there and can meet some people, otherwise I would think SLS in our neck of the woods is a bust.

Murfreesboro TN
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
I think that the average couple may automatically assume that you would not be interested in them. When looking at your certs, most of them are from very fit couples. Average folks may not think that you would find them attractive and simply pass you over.

I know that you do not state anything indicating that you only seek HWP or whatever; however, if you are willing to take on the average couples, perhaps stating that would increase your emails.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
sxytn, how about we email next time we head to Nashville???? We love coming up there and going out.

Albertville AL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You have to be kidding me...I have a hard time believing that you two don't get e-mails! Well, you both are good looking chunks of meat! For the most part us non smokers don't mind the people that smoke, so I don't think that is it. I wish you lived closer we would meet up with ya.. ;^) It could also be the intimidation thing.

Swartz Creek MI
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Why doest no one email us