Where to meet for a first date : Swingers Discussion 487151021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhere to meet for a first date
TOPIC: Where to meet for a first date
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a Unicorn, I whole hearted agree.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We always let them choose. Since we are only playing with other women now or meeting them, we let them pick a spot they are comfy with. Tends to make them feel alot better about the meet. Our big thing, has to be a public place and we always meet as we are a couple.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(3 posts)
strip clubs are great !*!*!*! noisey bars with a few cocktails works two ..we do play on the first date & can't entertain so we try to set it up close to one of our favorite motels....days inn a favorite a lot of them have lounge's and the price is right...

Churchville NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
LOL. our very first meeting was in a restaurant.It was horrible,we had to spend a couple of hours having dinner with people we had absolutely nothing in common with. Now we meet for a couple of drinks in a pub,(no pun intended) we are lucky that we have multiple places such as tikki huts where they also serve food or in a dining room.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Skipper,

I do many of my meet and greets at Starbucks. It has a cozy relaxed atmosphere that is not too crowded or noisy. I live in a small town and we have a Dam in the middle of town that is adjoined with a small city park, I have met there a few times.

I have done restaurants as a prelude to playing after meet and greets, but I do not like to eat very much before playing. If I do a 1st time meet and greet at a restaurant, it is usually for lunch and after the lunch rush so we are not rushed. For evening meetings, our local steak house has an adjoining bar. I too am not much of a drinker and my partner is not either, but the bar allows for our potential partners to endulge a little and us not to. I do like most wines, Frozen drinks, and Kahula coffee drinks. I do not need to be numbed when playing cause I want to feel every once of pleasure. We also have a local neighborhood club that is also perfect for meeting new people. I like to be able to play a bit without getting too involved. Kind of a warm up to see if sparks will fly later. I always insist that there will be no playing at meet and greets because I really have no idea if the person(s) I am meeting is gonna turn me on. If they do and I am horny, then lets play! If not, I am in my safety net and can leave without feeling like I disappointed them.

Raven

You are not that far from me. Wanna meet someplace? LoL! My pics are opened to you! *wink*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
The few times we have met we meet at our house. We live in the "country" and we normally meet for a bbq. If things go well that is fine. If not that is fine also. We have room for night spenders and we have found that the ones or one spending the night will come to a decision during the night. Or we will!!! It is just a relaxing meet with lots to discuss without everything being about sex.

Thrall TX
Username hidden
(9 posts)
What about meeting a single guy? Where would you recommend for that? Swingers' Clubs are too pricey for single guys and Strip clubs get him worked up and (possibly) frustrated. Where have any of you had a good atmosphere for meeting single guys? Or, if you are a single guy, where would you prefer to meet? Thanks

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Definitely prefer to meet at a restaurant or bar the first time. It breaks the ice, and if the chemistry isn't there ... you can just leave it at that.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
We always meet at a strip club it is just so relaxing!! It always gets the couples horny!! lol

Ravenna OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
We have met many couples at our house first and it's never been a problem. Every we've invited over has been respectful and trustworthy. After doing research on them (online interviewing, phone interviewing), we usually know if they'll behave. The house is a very comfortable place to meet and everyone can relax a bit since you can say whateveryou want without others hearing, etc. And if things work out, you don't have to travel very far to get to the bedroom!

Fayetteville NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 31   End
TOPIC: Where to meet for a first date