Where to meet for a first date : Swingers Discussion 48715
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhere to meet for a first date
TOPIC: Where to meet for a first date
Created by: Webmaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
We like to meet at a bar or restaurant near our place. If things go well and we're in the mood, we invite them back to our place. Always best to meet in a public place for the first time.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
oh no shelly try having your 25 year old step daughter in the house for a few weeks. Our bed is loud, and I do mean loud......headboard banging, squeaking ect. Then top that off with the fact that I tend to scream. oye!

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
quiet orgasm are fun, sneaking around trying not to get caught hmmmm

Loud ones are just as fun too, I guess any type of orgasm is GREAT

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
LOL Mrs. Voya....and trying to be quiet and have an orgasm at the same time can also be something quite challenging. Poor Jay, if he has skin left on his back by the time we're in the nursing home he'll be lucky lmao.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"the guy asked how we got into swinging. I answered, (and I'm also very passionate as I talk) The entire bar stopped eating, talking and took on just staring at us with mouths wide open. "

LOL this is why I prefer to meet at a lifestyle place, I hate when I have to whisper and make sure no ones listening.

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
I think its different for couples and singles. For us we usually prefer meeting at a public place...but since Jay is with me I do not worry about safety issues. Singles have to use good common sense in being careful. Like the one thread, you can never tell if a person has a temper, will get angry, etc. If I were a single in the lifestyle I would always meet initially in a public setting I think for the first time. I don't know, it may be just me...but I think that is what I would do. With us we like a public setting because in the past when we met at lifestyle clubs there was always an expectation lingering over...and if the attraction wasn't there it ended up being awkward. Just tweaks and changes in our evolution as swingers I suppose. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
meeting at someones house or even having them over to your house for a first meet to us is a Law and Order episode in the making. We did have a friend who invited a couple to their house for the first meet and they people stayed for 2 days. Not invited but just kept coming up with reasons not to leave. No way!

Fort Collins CO
Username hidden
(192 posts)
We try meeting in bars and restaurants but you cant really talk about the lifestyle. So now we meet at swingers clubs it just perfect. We say what we want and they can say what they want without double talk. Meeting people there we found out its better and if we get a no show our night is not shot since we don't go out every weekend.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I never meet anyone in my home for a first meet, and rarely would I ever consider letting anyone know where I live until I am VERY VERY comfy with them. As a single female, I prefer the privacy. As a single mom, I prefer to never expose my child to anything.

It took me more than 6 months to disclose my addy to my fav couple in Brownwood. When I did, it was because they were going to watch my dogs while I was away at Christmas that year. We never played at my house cause they didn't have children and it was better to go there.

First meets can be any where public, and yes... depends on the vibes and what time of the day we are talking. If it is mid-day, I tend to meet at places like Starbucks. Evenings, may be at a restaurant or a club. I will only go to someone's home on a meet and greet if I have a male companion with me though, or I am already informed by others I have nadda to worry about with the couple.

I also have a safety net who knows whom I am seeing at all times, and where we are meeting. I call the person and check in during the meet and greet, or they call me. My dates are informed that someone knows where I am at all times and understand my need to do that.

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We totally agree with Simbaxxx we do the very same thing . it depends on how you feel when you talk to the person or people .

Seymour TN
Username hidden
(40 posts)
We've met everywhere. At a restaurant, in a bar, in a swing club, at someone's house, at our house...all on the first date. It really depends on the vibes we get from people. We have never regretted those that we have met at their house or invited to our house....but we don't find those vibes that often and usually go for a neutral place.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Where to meet for a first date