What to do or say : Swingers Discussion 120824101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhat to do or say
TOPIC: What to do or say
Created by: JustLookingInPa
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok here is my question. If your at a party or club and you have been talking with someone getting along good. How do you know if they would like to sleep with you or what do you say to ask them without being to direct of saying lets fuck lol.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
"me im just plain dumb i guess when it comes to women. Hard to read them. They sit there and flirt with you but when you think they are interested it turns out they were just having fun."

Don't feel alone Dennis. I believe I picked up that genetic trait for not being able to read women as well. NYE I got invited out by a girl who was all over me on the dance floor, leaning in, and flirting up a storm and bringing up the conversation of sex quite frequently. I didn't come into the night with any expectations even though she was the one who invited me out and had made mention of coming back to the house. After reading all the signals I was getting all night, I thought I had an idea...until her SO said to have a safe drive home and the two of them left with another couple. A couple days later I found out that she wasn't interested but was just enjoying the heavy flirting. It sucks sometimes to want to make a move but not seem pushy, yet at the same time also not want to seem like you aren't interested. Does anyone have a copy of "reading women for dummies"?

Union Grove NC
Username hidden
(954 posts)
A little crooked makes for some nice angles....need I say more?

For us, the other couple seems to be the one making suggestions. They may say, "Want to take this more private?" or "Would you like to come up to our room?"

We don't take offense if someone we're getting along with doesn't want to go play just yet. And we also will say, "Maybe later," if we're not ready yet, or "let's wait till things move upstairs" if we're at a hotel club party. Usually though, if we're all 4 getting along and very close, flirting, innuendo, kissing, touching, then it really doesn't matter WHAT is said, we get the idea, and we'll go have fun.

Sometimes a couple will say "we're going up to our room for shots, want to join us?" It's pretty much code for, "let's have some private fun," and doesn't mean you have to actually drink shots if you don't want to! Stuff like that. I think we're all a bit too afraid of rejection and/or offending someone, and there are ways around that. Don't take offense if they're not ready to go play yet.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Reading your tag line looks like a Happy Birthday is in order...

Happy Birthday!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
That was cute webelong (: LOL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
oh i know its fun i always have fun. Never deters me. Dennis

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(471 posts)
Body language is always a good indicator. If they lean into you instead of keeping a distance... there is probably interest.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
me im just plain dumb i guess when it comes to women. Hard to read them. They sit there and flirt with you but when you think they are interested it turns out they were just having fun. Then sometimes after being burnt you get one thats serious about playing and i just think she is fooling around. It can get nerve racking lol. Dennis

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(471 posts)
At some point, somebody needs to say something. If you feel a strong interest in the other person(s), and if you think they've responded well in your banter, go for it!

I try to get a reading on what type of 'intimate conversation' they're likely to use before making any suggestions, though. For example, some are turned on by dirty talk whispered into their ears, and would be receptive to an invitation of that sort. Others prefer the seduction angle and would be turned right off by the bluntness & crudity of "Wanna fuck?"

If you don't have an idea which type you're dealing with, a previous poster had a good suggestion in just asking if they'd like to play.

Trenton MI
Username hidden
(105 posts)
Ok true. I just didnt know if it would be too forward just coming out and saying that we want you lol. Dennis

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(471 posts)
Ok here is my question. If your at a party or club and you have been talking with someone getting along good. How do you know if they would like to sleep with you or what do you say to ask them without being to direct of saying lets fuck lol.

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(471 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: What to do or say