What do you ask and reply with in initial emails : Swingers Discussion 207789
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhat do you ask and reply with in initial emails
TOPIC: What do you ask and reply with in initial emails
Created by: brantasha
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are very new but very excited and have jumped in head first. My husband would tell you I am Marry McMarryson because I didn't do any real significant dating before. Luckily for him, we are the perfect match :) Having said that, initiating and responding to initial emails/contacts is extremely intimidating to me - only in the sense that I don't know what the etiquette is. Are there things you do not talk about, how do you say "yes, we are open to getting to know you better".....then what? What are the suggestions some of the LS veterans have for a busy couple with a family who are SO excited and ready to take on this new adventure, with NO drama as we are incredibly secure and in this together?

Thanks for looking out for the newbies :)

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Keep your replies short and to the point. The goal is to set up a meeting, not become pen pals.

If you're not interested in someone, just say so and leave it at that. You don't have to explain why.

Go with your gut feeling, if something seems creepy, it is.

Don't communicate off site, email pics, chat, or IM until you are more experienced.

Don't try to fit a square peg in a round hole, read and reread profiles before responding and if they're not exactly what you're looking for - just say no.

BTW, great profile and pics!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We are very new but very excited and have jumped in head first. My husband would tell you I am Marry McMarryson because I didn't do any real significant dating before. Luckily for him, we are the perfect match :) Having said that, initiating and responding to initial emails/contacts is extremely intimidating to me - only in the sense that I don't know what the etiquette is. Are there things you do not talk about, how do you say "yes, we are open to getting to know you better".....then what? What are the suggestions some of the LS veterans have for a busy couple with a family who are SO excited and ready to take on this new adventure, with NO drama as we are incredibly secure and in this together?

Thanks for looking out for the newbies :)

Glen Allen VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: What do you ask and reply with in initial emails