What's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female : Swingers Discussion 2061451015
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhat's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female
TOPIC: What's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   15 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
You're right, John - it's not eHarmony - but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be kind and courteous to others. Just because you "don't care if [Tara's] pussy can spell", does not entitle you to be "Philly" rude. Try to have a little class.

That being said . . . I try to always comport myself when contacting someone in the manner that Tara suggests. No profanity; clear, unabbreviated spelling; comments about the profile of the person I'm contacting to find out if there's something in common; etc.

What bothers me is I've sent a lot of contacts, all I've worked hard to follow "Tara's rules" (which also happen to be mine) - and get NOTHING in return. If some one I contact is not interested, SLS makes it so easy, and it just takes a second - to hit the "No Thanks" response at the bottom of the email. How easy can it get????? Sheesh!! - just hit the button if you don;t like me!

I can understand not repllying if you're a free member - don't want to waste your 5 daily emails on someone you're not interested in. But you Paid Members: C'mon! - Show a little courtesy!

Reinholds PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
You're right it's not eharmony,

Personally I could care less if you have an intelligent pussy that can spell or not ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Awww, one of my favorate topics and also pet peeves. I despise a one line email with an "expection" that I will just run to them to fuck them. To get in my pants, you first have to go thru my mind. A short into with a comment about my profile is a good start. Please be aware that an email is not a text message. If you are out of the range of my preferrences on my profile, you should at least acknowledge that and give me a good reason to consider you anyway. Now here's the fun part. Grammar!! Your grammar tells me what kind of person you are and if you are intelligent, or just stupid. Watch your spelling and punctiation. Don't shorten the words like you are texting.

Know who you are addressing. I am a 40+ year old woman, not a 18 year old girl. Never come across as "expecting" me to want a date with you on your first email. That will get you dismissed.

Now about photos. If you contact me, open your galleries. Don't just send cock shots. I know all males have cocks. If that's all you have in your photos, then that tells me that you are nothing but a dick. Who wants to be with one of those? Please have something beside that shot of you in the mirrow. At least have a couple of pictures of you smiling.

Lastly, if the woman is married (even with a single profile like mine) keep that in mind and avoid trying to be romantic. This site is not eharmony.

Bellevue TN
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I dont recommend initiating emails. If the couple wants you, they will find you.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12208 posts)
You want to know a big secret when it comes to emails from a single addressing a couple? Aknowledge both in your email and try to establish a friendship with both. Remember with out the hubby in agreement you are probably fucked right off the bat if you ignore the fact she is married and just talk shit to her alone.

We have a SM we play with who i liked right away just from his first email. He is the only SM we have ever played with that we met here on SLS. There was one guy the wife was talking to for over a week. He was flirting and trying to hook up with her the usual stuff. I have no problem with that. I read his emails after a couple of days go by and he never says one word inquiring about her SO. Well that got shot down quick. Where as with our other SM if were to ask to take MRS. Naughty out to dinner and dancing i would trust him no problem. Why? because from the beggining he established a relationship with both of us which in turn forms trust after awhile.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Luvs,

Read down a little further and you'll see another string about intro letters. I'll apologize in advance for the typo I just saw in my post there. Guess I failed to use spell check. Good luck.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   15 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: What's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female