What's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female : Swingers Discussion 206145
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhat's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female
TOPIC: What's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female
Created by: LUVSAGOODBJ The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BT:

"Oh, how I miss Rodney."

Rodney ROCKED! He captured and delivered a certain essence of humor, and those facial expressions ...... priceless! He will not be forgotten.

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(67 posts)
A bit over 2 years ago, NaughtyandNice said this in a post on this thread:

"Anyway i have found that 99% of SM are the same. Excuse my rant Mr. Nice"

99%? Really?? 99 out of every 100 SM's are the same?

That number seems awfully high. If 99 out of 100 continue to send emails after they've been rejected, use poor grammar and spelling, etc., that's really depressing. It makes me wonder why SM's are even allowed on the site at all aside from providing a source of revenue.

But anyway, isn't that number a bit high? I find it hard to imagine I'm in such rare 1% company seeing as how I don't do the negative things mentioned. My results may be no better than those obnoxious clowns, but hey at least I look good while being ignored! LOL

So what's a more likely estimate? Half? Maybe 70%?

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Oh, you have class on Monday? How about Tuesday? No? Class again? Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?

BT

Oh, how I miss Rodney.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
thank you S, yes it was the premise of i might've been interested at a future date until...and then, well.

so not interested now. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2866 posts)
Njny....dearie, you could benefit from being "not so polite or informative". If one doesn't have the time or any interest in an invitation, it's best to refuse the invitation outright without providing any quantifying reason they can object to. Simply say "no" and if they protest, block them without answering because they may lack the basic understanding of "No equals No."

If it is someone that you actually have an interest in though, carry on with the dialogue til they display signs of stoopidity like you mentioned.

Just my $.02

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3723 posts)
hint: if a SF or couple politely declines your sight-unseen invite for a playdate--because they have children, it really isn't a good idea to say: "well can you slip out late at night? or maybe i could slip in and out discreetly?"

um: NO.

yeesh. SMH. A

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2866 posts)
Just the intro emails. He's got good taste and a great sense of smell. He's never allowed in the bedroom.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
Really BT? Your dog did your homework?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I came home this morning after a particularly pleasant evening to find my iPad in a different location than where I'd left it plugged in and charging. There were also black dog hairs all over the place. I didn't need to be Columbo to figure out that my dog's been on my SLS profile sending emails again.

My apologies to the good looking couple, here in NOLA, for the late night note. It was my dog. I have to admit though, the fucker's got great taste and by the look of the email, game too. Feel free to respond if the mood strikes.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
I have my black lab type out all of my intro emails. He's the good looking one in "our" profile photo. If SFs and couples don't like dogs, then I don't wanna meet them. It's that simple.

So, if anyone is wondering about all the typos in my intro emails, now you know.

Here for fun,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: What's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female