What's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female : Swingers Discussion 206145101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWhat's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female
TOPIC: What's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female
Created by: LUVSAGOODBJ The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can tell you what is a huge turn off for me. I was bored and contemplated going out with someone (sm) who initiated the invite. I told him a few conditions and he agreed or so I thought. However, the deal breaker was when he said he would like to be sucking or licking I can't remember which on my tits that night....shut him down....no thanks.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2533 posts)
I have been writing for all my professional life and dislike reading with errors, but I don't see a problem with what I have read in LS places like this.

?

Hull Canada
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Mr Nice,

Thank you the compliment although I think you overstate my writing abilities. I'm just a dumb blonde with BIG opinions who is never afraid to "call em as I see em" . :) Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
oh Mrs. Sav to be able to form my thoughts and post as eloquentley as you would be a dream. I agree with everything you said and you were spot on. In the past couple of months we have had the same 3 SM email us with love your profile or see you are going to the club lets meet. Usually I ignore them but last week i sent them all a reply back of "no thanks". Damn if all 3 havent emailed back pleading there cases. Fuckem blocked them all. We are single male friendly (or were rather) but about ready to block them all. If it werent for a couple of good ones we do mail regularly and the fact Mrs. Naughty still likes to peruse i would. Anyway i have found that 99% of SM are the same. Excuse my rant Mr. Nice

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
"By doing that, it tells the sender you're not interested, and the sender can take you off his list of possible contacts. That helps you, because - if the sender is respectful of you - you won't get repeated emails from them trying to hook up with you. "

One would think common sense would tell you that if someone chose to not respond for whatever reason the "sender" should take you off their list of possible contacts. As mentioned, I didn't say it was "polite" to ignore you. I said it was a fact it happens and will continue to happen ....welcome to the real world. To you it all sounds so simple, click a button and it is over , I beg to differ there myself. At least half of the single men we send a polite "no thank you" to seem inclined to send yet another email either berating us for rejecting them, trying to convince us to change our minds or the ever hopeful "if you change your mind but thanks for responding" bullshit. Many of them will write again in a few months, having forgotten (or hoping we forgot) they've already been turned down. Ah yes there is a block button for pesky buggers and we have been forced to use it but the simple fact is" NO RESPONSE" means NO INTEREST . Like it or not it is a reality. Tell me do you respond to EVERY email you get in the real world? Do you write to the siding and window guy and politely thank him for contacting you but that you have no interest? How about all those credit card offers? Travel deals? Money Investments? Do you simply ignore them? Toss them in your junk folder? I ask because generally speaking the majority of "single" men here aren't much different, they mass email every couple and single female within a 800 mile radius , they have no "interest" in a particular female or couple , they are interested in ANYONE they can hook up with. Ask any single female here how many emails they get per day from both singles and couples and you might grasp why at some point someone would simply chose to ignore it. Ask any couple the context of the emails they get from single men and maybe you can understand WHY sometimes they chose to ignore someone.There are "polite" men who take the time to read the profile and offer up an intelligent email and might deserve a response but what one thinks they deserve and what they generally get are not the same things and whining about it does you far more harm than good.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
"Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself."

Dume, that's the perfect way to look at it. It's what I do, and I accept that it's not what everyone does. Then again, I look at it as something that sets me apart from others, which as a SM, is a good thing.

The no response issue reminds me of the drivers I encounter throughout the day who fail to use their directionals (blinkers). The difference of course, is that the latter are breaking the law, not Emily Post's rules of etiquette.

Lastly, nowhere in Mrs. Sav's post did I see her say that a non-response was a "very nice...or mature way to behave." It isn't, and dislike it as I do, it is what it is.

Try to have fun, BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7709 posts)
Don't you just love when Single Male's beat a dead horse ? Maybe in your perfect fantasy world everyone would reply, but in this real world they don't, Get over it and move on.

Sorry, but us "Philly" rude people like to get right to the point :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Accepting rejection, Mrs Sav, IS a sign of maturity - as is simple courtesy, especially when it costs you nothing. When one opens their inbox all of the new emails are shown, and even at that point, without even reading the email, the "No thanks" button is there for the pushing, even as you're scrolling down through the emails. By doing that, it tells the sender you're not interested, and the sender can take you off his list of possible contacts. That helps you, because - if the sender is respectful of you - you won't get repeated emails from them trying to hook up with you. From what I've heard on here, some guys (it seems to mostly be guys) can get pretty rude if they're rejected, but that is easily dealt with by hitting the 'block profile' button. Sorry, but I respectfully disagree that not giving people the courtesy of letting them know you're not interested is a very nice or mature way to behave. Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.

Reinholds PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I'd suggest you show a little maturity and get over the fact that many chose to not respond for their own reasons. Accept the fact that no one owes you anything , not even the courtesy "as you see it" to reply. People are never going to behave in the manner you expect them to, not here and not in "real" life. I see no point in either losing sleep over it nor complaining. It is what it is and your frustration changes nothing. One of the key factors here is learning to accept rejection, no matter what form it comes in. If you let it get you down, frustrate or even anger you chances are won't last long. It isn't easy being in the lifestyle for anyone and single males have a few extra hurdles to jump over , no response is the least of them. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
You're right, John - it's not eHarmony - but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be kind and courteous to others. Just because you "don't care if [Tara's] pussy can spell", does not entitle you to be "Philly" rude. Try to have a little class.

That being said . . . I try to always comport myself when contacting someone in the manner that Tara suggests. No profanity; clear, unabbreviated spelling; comments about the profile of the person I'm contacting to find out if there's something in common; etc.

What bothers me is I've sent a lot of contacts, all I've worked hard to follow "Tara's rules" (which also happen to be mine) - and get NOTHING in return. If some one I contact is not interested, SLS makes it so easy, and it just takes a second - to hit the "No Thanks" response at the bottom of the email. How easy can it get????? Sheesh!! - just hit the button if you don;t like me!

I can understand not repllying if you're a free member - don't want to waste your 5 daily emails on someone you're not interested in. But you Paid Members: C'mon! - Show a little courtesy!

Reinholds PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: What's the formula for a successfull introductory e-mail from a single male to a couple or single female