Want to be regular friends : Swingers Discussion 64031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWant to be regular friends
TOPIC: Want to be regular friends
Created by: DebraChris The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am in the toughest group. The "single" guy. I have made a lot of friends here that I do not or have not played with. There are a lot of folks from this site in my area and of course, not all of us are attracted to each other or in some cases we are and just have not managed to get naked together. Timing is important in the lifestyle. Most couples want to be with couples and they give each other priority. Any single guy that can not understand that should get himself an open minded girlfriend.

There is a local tavern that has an occasional M & G and a lot of us just stop in for a drink. I think it is great. There has been several nights where I looked around and thought I was at a M & G. Lets face it, we are a fun crowd. Sex is just part of the fun.

Having friends also makes it more fun to attend M & G's. The worst thing is to go some where and be snubbed. It has happened to me as some of the M & G's end up having a bunch of small private parties and make you feel like a lepar as a single guy.

Collegeville PA
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Yes, we think that is a wonderful thing. Honestly, most of the swingers we have met are our friends, and there are a few select couples that are play partners. We love being around people with similar interests to ours, and so we love being around other swingers. shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We have made it clear with a few couples we met that we think they are cool as friends only, but it does seem that many are not happy unless you want to get naked. When this happens we just count it as a sign that we had good enough sense NOT to get naked with them.

We would love to have a local couple or couples that we could just be friends with and not have to have any lifestyle secrets from, but oh well.

Ft Wright KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Debra and Hard, Welcum to the forums! I have swing friends that are not sexual with me. It is harder on occasion to be with two sets of them cause every once in a while I get hit on. That uneasiness of when the next cummon will be keeps me at a little bit of a distance. I am not attracted to any of them or their partner's. They know that, yet those little cum on to see if I have changed my mind makes it hard to be comfy on some days. I am always on guard when with them and can't relax.

Luckily they all don't do that. I see those other couples that don't cross those lines more often as friends cause I can relax and just be me.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
you most certainly can be friends. We have made several non sexual friends since joining this lifestyle. You will find that you can be much more open with them also. M& C

Oakland TN
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Want to be regular friends