WHY ARE YOU HERE : Swingers Discussion 1301751011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWHY ARE YOU HERE
TOPIC: WHY ARE YOU HERE
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
I choose to follow sacpit around all the forums...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I choose to be until I choose otherwise!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
Why are we here.

I relate mostly with M's post although they are all good. When we initially joined this site in June 2006 we did not even know if the ls was for us in the first place, we wanted to see what it was about. Living in a small town however, you need the assistance of the net to meet new people. Pretty much though we are here because being non monogamous sexually is a part of who we are. For us this is not a hobby or something we do because the bowling league was full, it is who we are. However in regard to your frustration...well people usually are simply picky. I would suggest making friends in regard to parties and meet and greets. Thats how we meet most of our friends. We have met some on here but usually we go to a party and just click with certain people. Best of luck to you.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
we started out here to find lifestyle friends. We have since switched most of our focus for local play to the club we belong to. We stay members for the friends we have made through the forums, never know where a road trip will take you.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
To participate in the forums.

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
Swinger websites are “a dime a dozen!” We chose SLS hoping it was different – lately we are not sure. Many here don’t respond; couple-photos are few and far between; and certifications are mostly old - making us wonder – WHY ARE FOLK HERE? We pose the question because WE ARE SERIOUSLY CURIOUS – and we’d like to determine if we are in the right place!

For us, REAL does NOT mean living, breathing humans similar to those presented in your profile! For us, REAL means folk are here to network toward getting together (couple with couple) - and playing together (as secure couples). GENUINE means folk are the same both in public and at Lifestyle events. SENSUAL is a perpetual character trait – NOT an assumed, hyped, “wild” persona to “shock and awe” those on the website and/or at Lifestyle events.

We aren’t here to party; ‘run wild’; collect photos; play around on the site; or cheat on our mate. We’re here to get with, play with, and form friendships with GENUINE, REAL, SENSUAL COUPLES!

Saint Lucie West FL
Username hidden
(13 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: WHY ARE YOU HERE