WHY ARE YOU HERE : Swingers Discussion 130175
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactWHY ARE YOU HERE
TOPIC: WHY ARE YOU HERE
Created by: 4candlelight
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That's why we tend to meet first time at a public place that WE like to go to, or at a party or meet and greet, where if they don't show up, we'll still have a good time and a fun night. I don't know why people back out. I think they think they WANT to do it, but when it gets to the time to go, they get nervous, like you said.

We are here to enjoy all aspects of swinging. We love having sex with fun sexy people, and I, for one, love talking about sex on here too. We've met great people, most have become friends, some are just for "fucking," and some, here in the forums, we will probably never meet, but like the banter.

I like encouraging new people, and sharing our experiences on here. I like being in a fairly open place in which to discuss ANYTHING, all with a bit of a sexual flair.

And yep, back to swinging. First choice is to meet great couples, some singles, and have a good time together sexually and mentally.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
we r looking for people that really want to meet...we luv to share with others...we r tierd of talking and talking to people, trying to set a date..and we set a date and then they back out saying we or I am to nervous, Im not sure what I want..or other such things..If u r not sure about what u want then you shudnt be on here.. Also if ur a single guy playing alone..say u are..pay ur money and be a member..dont say ur a couple, post pics and say..well she works 2 jobs, or shes to shy, Im playing alone she dont want to anymore..be honest..WE dont want to sound mean or anything but if u r on here to meet and play as a couple...PLAY...if u r not interested say ur not up front

Cumberland MD

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have been here a long time and I am here primarily to meet people, have sex with them and create friendships with them. Like Shell says, when you live in a rural area, it can be difficult meeting people with similar interests.

If you are a couple with a primary interest in swapping , I would recommend going to a night club that caters to swinger couples. You may have to drive some, but they are around and you can find listings of them here on the SLS web site.

As for the forums, I just do that to justify the expense of being a lifetime member and to pass the time and talk about stuff I find of interest that I can't talk about on other forums I am on (outdoors forums).

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
When we decided to check out the lifestyle we wanted to go to clubs. Mainly to watch and be watched as well as for her to explore her bi side. Searched online and found a local club. When we contacted them about going they said that we had to submit pictures and a profile to see if you were the type they wanted. One other thing they said is that we HAD to be members of a swing site and be certified and suggested SLS. We joined SLS and quickly found other clubs in the area. In the last 3 1/2 years we have been to pretty much every club in the area but that one, lol. Been iinvited by the owners and friends that go many times but have no interest. Sense then we have tried a few other sites and in our area this one has the most active people on it.

Odessa TX

Username hidden
(439 posts)
as you said there are plenty of swing sites ... when we resided in ok this one didn't work for us ... when we relocated to az worked much better ... most sites have the same folks ... meaning they don't respond, they don't show up, there are too many single guys, there are pic collectors , fakes ... but you weed thru in ok we had fun at clubs once in club scene you can find house party folks and go from there ... no one site is perfect you just gotta find what works where you reside

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(113 posts)
Oh, and to answer the question.

We came here after going to our first party. Since Mrs SKE LOVED it, we decided to expand our relationship to include others sexually. For the most part, we have had good success so far. Almost too good as we have had to put people off due to schedules. We did not expect perfection - any web site where the topic is sex is going to have a lot of flakes and undesirables perverts (as opposed to the much sought after DESIRABLE perverts!), but we just chalk it up as learning experiences.

So far, SLS is the only site we have given credence to. We dabbled with another site for Finding Friends who are Adults, and I have been far less than impressed with the results so far. We have had some good hookups here, and plan on staying on for a while.

Brea CA

Username hidden
(204 posts)
Seduction4two said: "To fuck with people that we find hot."

I usually only try to fuck WITH stupid people who deserve it. If I find someone hot, then I just want to fuck them :D

Ah fuck: such a wonderfully versatile word.

(And I am not trying to pick on S4T - it was just a fun detail).

Brea CA

Username hidden
(204 posts)
Indeed it does.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
a variation of the game leapfrog comes to mind...

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hand to God...I said the almost the same thing about you two minutes ago in the 3some forum...too funny:-)

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: WHY ARE YOU HERE