Video Chat Meeting/ : Swingers Discussion 240228
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactVideo Chat Meeting/
TOPIC: Video Chat Meeting
Created by: hardto4get1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello everyone. We have recently found the forum section and have enjoyed reading posts. Its nice to read about peoples experiences in the lifestyle and on this site. We live in an area where travel is almost required for us to meet other couples. We are not really comfortable with the idea of a big party and prefer to meet couples one on one. Our preference is to meet couples in video chat to verify them and to see if there is chemistry before we will meet them in person. This seems pretty tough to do. We get a lot of excuses why they can not or will not cam with us like "we don't have a cam"and "We have never done that and don't know how". Really? It seems suspect that a couple that has the wherewith all to set up a profile would be more than able to plug a $15 camera into their computer. The video chat approach seems reasonable to us. What do you think? We would love to hear some opinions on this.

Thanks

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
There are plenty of people who don't know how to do it. Hell, I work with computers for a living and half the time my integrated camera on my computer won't work with the application because it's written poorly. I can almost find a work-around if motivated enough but I dig into the guts of the software and most people can't/won't do that.

That said, there are plenty of other reasons people don't want to video chat. Here are a few: 1) They're paranoid and don't want others to see any indication of where they live. 2) They don't want the accidental child to pop into the room. 3) They think "video chat" is code for "jerk off in front of us and then we'll never contact you again". 4) They simply don't like it.

Consider a voice verification over the phone and some standard picture sharing and I think you'll have more luck. Sioux Falls isn't that far from the rest of the world...

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Hello everyone. We have recently found the forum section and have enjoyed reading posts. Its nice to read about peoples experiences in the lifestyle and on this site. We live in an area where travel is almost required for us to meet other couples. We are not really comfortable with the idea of a big party and prefer to meet couples one on one. Our preference is to meet couples in video chat to verify them and to see if there is chemistry before we will meet them in person. This seems pretty tough to do. We get a lot of excuses why they can not or will not cam with us like "we don't have a cam"and "We have never done that and don't know how". Really? It seems suspect that a couple that has the wherewith all to set up a profile would be more than able to plug a $15 camera into their computer. The video chat approach seems reasonable to us. What do you think? We would love to hear some opinions on this.

Thanks

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Video Chat Meeting