Ups downs : Swingers Discussion 208867101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactUps downs
TOPIC: Ups downs
Created by: sardukar
Original Starting post for this thread:
well I'm not sure how to describe this but here we are now at this site for couple of months and me and my wife start getting some cold feet...I mean some days the idea is very exciting ..some days not so.

PS BTW how may email you guys get..so far we had just 1.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But I'd say 75% of the emails we get are from single men since we are single male friendly. --------------------- *raising eyebrows up and down "hubba hubba hubba" LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
a good profile really helps. Glad you removed the exclusive stuff that most likely was keeping some potential playmates from contacting you. The key to enjoying this at least for us is not to work too hard at it or let people rejecting you get you down. As far as emails? Depends....sometimes several a day sometimes not. We find that just after we make minor changes to our profile the count goes up for a week or so. But I'd say 75% of the emails we get are from single men since we are single male friendly.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17526 posts)
Man, this life is hard work..I don't know how you guys manage. My profile is harder to write than the personal statement for my new job.. ha ha ha ha.. but thanx will work on it these days.

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
Kat - Kind - Howdy!

I'm bout to hit the hay! Have a lovely rest of the evening and SaK - they know their stuff, take heed.

ItsBeen

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
" Lol, yeah, we're pretty good tonight, ladies : ) " ----------------------- Personally, I think most of you ladies are good every night! ;-)'

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
But how can anyone request us be the only one..that is unrealistic..I though that people should know that we are more likely to pick only few..let me edit this.

New York NY
Username hidden
(317 posts)
Ill second all the Beautiful ladies reponses below!!!!!!

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
I agree with Kat's and Mrs. Sav's advice, too. My first reply took so long to write, the other posts slipped in when I wasn't looking!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
"So the exclusives is more on our side."

Sardukar, I don't think it is advisable for you to share that on your profile since the terminology is confusing. As people read your profile, they are thinking, "Will this couple be fun to meet? Do they want to try the same kinds of things I want to try? Will we be compatible for the short time we're together?" I'm afraid if they see "exclusive partnership" anywhere, even if you try to explain that it is just your own reference point, they will run the other way.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
It makes sense and if that is the case the comment in your profile is not worth sharing. How you decide to play and with who is a personal decision and has no context on who you meet. As it reads now you seem to want an exclusive relationship on all parts....at least that's how it will be interpreted .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5256 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Ups downs