Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact Unanswered mail
TOPIC: Unanswered mail
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah exactly! Unwanted mail! 100's of them every week! 90% of them stating they want to "Fuck me to oblivion" (not in those words, but very close).

Now, if you had 100 emails where 90 of them were just stupid sexual cliche's, wouldnt you rather take the time to answer the 10 that are considerate, welcoming and informative? Or waste your limited time on rejections to those who really have no class to begin with?

I prefer to use my time productively rather than defend my choice not to have interest. Its the same I do in real life and with my snail mail. Junk-deposit it in the nearest recepticle. Interesting ~ then I may take the time to find out more.

Not only are single men rude or assuming in a first email ~ a lot of couples are this way as well.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I think thats the mistake some people make. "I write, therefore you answer"

Well, do these people say Hi when someone else does? Do they say thanks when a door is held open? Probably not. So why expect a reply to an unwanted email?

I have taken the time to write a "No thanks" to several people that in turn wrote an obnoxious or insulting reply back. I am in no way ever rude in my rejection, but they seem to take it too seriously. So, that may be one reason I wont reply to a "uninformative" initial email. Some just cant take the rejection.

I absolutely abhore those that say "Hi, saw you.....check me out and see if interest is mutual" (and not usually that gramatically correct). Then I go to their profile ~ no pics, few written words, and nothing useful at all! Yeah, I may have interest in selling you the brooklyn bridge but that's it.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Some emails just dont deserve a reply. Like those that are just sexual in nature.

I dont reply to generic emails. Not worth my time to "drag" info out of someone. Tells me conversation wont run as smoothly either.

Personal emails, ones that took time and those that appear to have a personality behind the words gets the attention. Those that are worthy of my time.

Hope this doesnt sound rude, but may just be informative.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Is there any way a list can be posted on this site or forums, that shows those that NEVER answer their mail? Both me and a female friend, (we both have separate profiles) have had so many unanswered mails. What can be done.? I believe the site had originally had some sort of unwritten rule to answer mail. Even if it was "Thanks, but no thanks.". I sure could handle that much easier than nothing at all. Signed tired of the RUDE Folks and want to do something about it. thanks for listening... sugardaddy14u, and friend..

Warren PA
Username hidden
(350 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Unanswered mail