Unanswered mail : Swingers Discussion 586671011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactUnanswered mail
TOPIC: Unanswered mail
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Amy,

I am spending so much more time in e-mails now too. Wink! Just wish I could stay on top of them all. LMACAKUAO!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Cheapadvertisingtoatargetedmarketoids ???

Here's but one of the recent examples of spreading the love and avoiding the negativity:

"As for the posturing and aggresiveness online? I met one of the most arrogant, annoying, asshole, braggert people on here one day at of all places my dentist office. Here he was online spouting off his backwards ideals and pressing his beliefs on everyone else. No one could DARE have any opinion other than the one he and his campy followers had. When I met him in person he was a washed up has been with a stuttering problem that couldn't put a sentence together without asking his wife first.

Makes you think. "

Yes, it does make you think.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Excellent post Deux

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
lmao We don't get THAT much email. We're not the popular people....yet MrsLustybears

Hopkins MN

Username hidden
(61 posts)
Welcum to the forums Lustybears!

I am terrible at answering e-mails and it is not because I am igging people. I have just gotten so swamped with them that no matter how many in a day that I answer, I only seem to slide further behind. I Just don't have the time to answer them all, and after a day or two they get lost in the shuffle unfortunately. I am doing my best to remedy this situation and plan to concentrate a little harder on e-mails.

Those that have met me and seen my account here (and elsewhere) fully understand. Those who have not must think the worst of me, but I am only human. The e-mails that are disrespectful or say "Ya wanna?" are just not worth a reply so unless I have the time to say "no thanks" I feel my time is best spent answering mail I have interest in - in some way. RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We've had the same problem. We email people and don't get any email back. We try to email even if it's a "sorry, but we're not looking for the same thing". I'm just amazed at how many people don't READ our entire profile. We've put it in two places non smokers only and get smoker's emailing us. If it's just for friends that's cool, but I hate the taste of smoke even after a breathmint. Also, after meeting someone, who should email back first? The person/couple who initiated the meeting or the person/couple who started the contact first? MrsLustybear

Hopkins MN

Username hidden
(61 posts)
Most of the couples I have talked with admit they write "no single males" just to keep the jerks away. If I read a profile that says no single males and I am interested I will just open my private pics and leave it to them to write me.

Collegeville PA

Username hidden
(124 posts)
As much as I sympathize with you Condo, you shouldn't let it bother you. One thing that I have learned is to really read the profile before responding. That gives me an idea right away if I should expect a reply. A lot of the time, I just open my private pics so they can see that I viewed them and have an interest. Using the forum section to educate yourself is also helpful. What SLS needs is a class on how to interpret profiles, along with how to write a profile, along with a class on how to show a little class. After reading so many profiles for so long I think I am a pretty good judge of who will respond, who is fake and who is a horny husband (guy) seeking a cheap thrill. The latter seems to be the most common on every site I have used like this accept AFF which is overwhelmed with e-mail address hunters.

Collegeville PA

Username hidden
(124 posts)
Here2 is right. Nobody here "owes" anyone an answer to an inquiry. Is it polite to respond? Sure!

Not everyone who does not respond is deliberately being rude.

But Here2's advice is sound. If you don't get a response then move on to other more responsive people.

Grantham NH

Username hidden
(1470 posts)
Yeah, I know, you single guys do sometimes get a bad rap. I didnt mean to say ALL single men, just some single men are rude. Most on here to be more accurate.

I apologize that I generalized there.

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Unanswered mail