Unanswered mail : Swingers Discussion 58667101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactUnanswered mail
TOPIC: Unanswered mail
Created by: sugardaddy14u
Original Starting post for this thread:
Is there any way a list can be posted on this site or forums, that shows those that NEVER answer their mail? Both me and a female friend, (we both have separate profiles) have had so many unanswered mails. What can be done.? I believe the site had originally had some sort of unwritten rule to answer mail. Even if it was "Thanks, but no thanks.". I sure could handle that much easier than nothing at all. Signed tired of the RUDE Folks and want to do something about it. thanks for listening... sugardaddy14u, and friend..
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We tried this for awhile, it was fun and got attention. [headliner:] Skill test!!! for non-replies, a), b), c), or d) ? [our description:] So we were just curious why so many users don't reply at ALL!!. Like we reply to EVERY email, regardless of who sends it or how off the wall it is. Like its just polite and courteous to do so. So for those who don't reply, we created this to help them out: ======= a) we are so beautiful you are left helplessly depressed. b) we are so butt ugly you are laughing too hard to type. c) you never went to school and don't know how to type. d) you are a free member and don't want to waste an email. =======

Bay St Louis MS

Username hidden
(1 post)
I'm the opposite. I'ld rather know that someone isn't interested so I can make a note for future reference. I think that's better than not knowing if they got the message, if they got it and can't respond back (new members that have used up their daily allowance), or got it and are waiting to discuss things with their SO.

Union Grove NC

Username hidden
(954 posts)
I would prefer to not receive a response, than to have someone tell me how they are not interested in meeting us because we are to fat to thin to old to young, smoke do not smoke. For us no response is the kindest rejection

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(8 posts)
Thank You IrishRose. :)

Centereach NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Welcome to the forums supergirlandguy.

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I would have to agree that people sometimes have to talk to a spouse or think about it, but in that case you can simply drop a line saying so. I feel that going more than two days without some sort of a response is a little unfair, but it happens. However, if someone sends a 2nd mail (say five days later) and that one is opened and not responded to after a few days... that's just plain rude.

I agree that no one "owes" a repsonse. However, in a forum such as this were mutial mature trust should be cannon... don't you all agree that SOME decorum is warranted?

We have nine pictures on our profile and we give a lot of information on it. When we send a letter of introduction and give accress to our private pictures to another couple, well yeah, We expect at least a "sorry not compatable" message after a few days. We try and make sure we give the same courtesy. We have ALWAYS appreciated a "no thanks" response back. We are adults. We can handle the fact we are not going to be attractive or appealing to everyone... and in the end, we have each other so it doesn't matter. For a site dedicated to "mature" pursuits, I'm amazed at how little maturity there is here.

Thanks.

Centereach NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Liar!

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I callz 'em as I seez 'em. ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
I can see who is NOT being "skipped" ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Sheeesssss....for a bunch of folks who claim to "skip" over the "negatroid" commentaries, you sure like to incite it. Looks like sour grapes to me *LMAO*

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Unanswered mail