They initially show interest then nothing : Swingers Discussion 146813101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactThey initially show interest then nothing
TOPIC: They initially show interest then nothing
Created by: SuzeeNDavee The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I did the meet for dinner/drinks and found it to be very time consuming,, I prefer the clubs and events. Its just much easier to me, I can see right away if I am attracted physically, invite them for a drink at the table and see if they are interested,, at clubs and events I think more are ready for taking it to the next level after the drinks/chatting and the atmosphere at the clubs.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
I think your ratio is conservative. We believe that 1 in 50 online are real.

Newborn GA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
It's been our experience that we can meet Ten "for real" cpls at M&G's or house parties before we'd see even one cpl resulting from an online contact. The Flakes-and-Fakes ratio is just way too high online to pin much on that venue as far as actually meeting real people. They're out there, but you'll play hell finding 'em. :-)

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Dave, just because a person has certs doesn't meant they are a swinger. Read the certs closely. Did they actually have sex, or did they just meet?

I have met a couple of people that I didn't cert because we didn't actually have sex. In one instance it was obvious that the lady in question was in love with an old flame and she was just using swinging to date till they got back together. So even though she showed, we didn't actually do anything sexually other than kiss and grope each other. In another case, I met a younger lady and we literally had no place to go to have sex. It was too cold to do it outside, and she had to be home early so we sat in my vehicle and made out. I had an erection and she played with it, but once again, we didn't go all the way, so there was no cert. We do plan on getting together and getting a hotel room next time our schedules work out though, LOL... However, the point is, there are other people on this site who would have certed both of them because they showed up. I don't think that's what the certification system is for. I think it's for people who have met and actually PLAYED in some form. If you look closely, you will see a lot of vague certs that don't tell you anything other than that this person met that person. Just because they met doesn't mean they played, necissarily. Some people are hung up on getting a bunch of certs and it's not for that either. It's not a scorecard. It's just an indicator that this or that person is sincere in their efforts to be a swinger. Or should be.

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
David,...theres a lot of fakes out there. don't get discouraged. The best way to meet real people is to go where real people meet. Try Meet & Greets, house parties and social clubs. When you go to these places you know everyone there is thinking the same thing you are...

Newborn GA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
Its not you, it's them. The swinging world is FULL of people who will often contact you first, talk about how hot-n-horny they are, and then, when you contact them back and say, yeah, you are interested they often dissapeare off the face of the internet. It's not so bad when you contact the other person and hear nothing, but when they contact you first it can leave you scratching your head in wonder. I think a lot of people fantasize about hooking up with comparative strangers for sex but when the opportunity for it to become real happens, they can't cope and chicken out. I wish those folks would stick to anonymous chat boards with the fantasies and stop wasting the real swingers time.

Logan WV

Username hidden
(1022 posts)
Saying what others have suggested in a different way:

We've learned that finding playmates here is like looking for the proverbial needle in the hay pile. Accept that you're going to go through several (maybe 15-20) to find one couple that works out.

Patience, grasshopper. Better to wait for the right couple than to have a bad experience.

Charleston WV

Username hidden
(206 posts)
oh hang in there. i see u just joined not to long ago. u will find what ur looking for. keep on talking and it will happen

Clarion PA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
And, really, if they pass you by, it is their loss, right?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17247 posts)
We have been on polymatchmaker pretty much since it started...

The owners live around here, I dated one of them for a couple of months way, way back...

Then a couple of yahoo sites, I would have to look.

That is not something we are actively pursuing at this time, so I'm not over there very often any more...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17247 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: They initially show interest then nothing