Help
FORUMS › Successful Swinging › First Contact › The whole HWP matter
TOPIC: The_whole_HWP_matter_
Created by: FickleSquad The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 30
User Details are only visible to members.
I am with you Shelbiejohn... My hubby says really thin girls sometimes hurt.. When the sit on top of him and grind down... He prefers thicker women.. Not that we won't pass them by... Just a preference.. We love everybody.... XOXOXO Rosie

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(329 posts)
I'd much rather be with a thick woman than a thin one. Thick ones can take a proper pounding. ;)

Username hidden
(90 posts)
Lets be honest here. By the worlds standards anyone who is 30 pounds or more over weight is obese...THATS BS....

now moving on. I am a bbw...I am obsessively clean ..I think a common misconception is if you are chubby you aren't clean..now in some cases that's true. BUT NOT ALL.

I don't list my weight, but my pics show without a doubt I am a bigger girl. I have no desire to be with chubby men or women bigger than myself. However some of the ppl here seem to be pretty shallow....yes its sex and about having fun and having a mutual attraction, I get that.

at the same time tho, I have no desire to be with a slim woman....I am not attracted to thin women. ppl like what they like , right ??

some of the prettiest women I have seen have been bigger girls...

you don't have to be a size 4 to have a great personality or be fun to hang around with...or be good in bed. JS

Username hidden
(9 posts)
I change my weight any time I go up or down by 5 lbs . I also mention clearly in our profile that I do NOT color my hair . I don't like putting time into a meet and greet only to see the guy clearly misrepresented himself so I in turn don't want a guy to think I have done that . If someone is going to lie or omit something another can clearly see such as weight , white line where a wedding ring belongs , missing teeth and the like, what else are they omitting ? They in fact do have a std but just not having an outbreak right now ? An angry spouse following them ? I guess I just expect folks to be as honest as we are...

Chico CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
when you meet everyone can decide if your appealing or not..........simple as that

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12362 posts)
I think "0" is the equivalent of "I'd rather not say."

I consider this much more honest than being 250 but saying you're 140.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25114 posts)
I've noticed that most who list themselves as weighing 0 are typically well over HWP , if your photos are current the reader can see you do not weigh 0nor are a small person so why put 0 ??

Chico CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
HWP vs. FIT . . . I am constantly amused both in the vanilla world and the LS that there is this belief that weight equals fit. Example: I'm helping a neighbor build some strength . . . he's 44 yo, 5'10" and weighs 168 which puts him into the high end of "normal" on the BMI calculator. He looks slender and is clearly HWP. He doesn't smoke, and works a desk job. Two flights of stairs wind him; he could do only 3 proper form push ups and could only bench 65 pounds for one rep which is less than 40% his body weight. For his age he should be able to do a 3 rep max of 80% his bodyweight which would be 134 pounds. Understand, these are NOT bodybuilding or power lifting numbers, but are numbers for a FIT individual. He admits he's not fit which is why we are working together.

Me, I'm outside the range in all the other directions. I'm 6 feet tall, 225 pounds and 61 years old. My 3 rep max on a "good" day, when I have a spotter is right at 185 pounds which is good for a late 30/early 40 year old guy. We have similar body fat percentages but I am CLEARLY more fit than he is but simply looking at height/weight numbers would tell a totally different story.

Bottom line, at least for me, that given "reasonable" body shape (ambiguous I know), passion, intensity and hotness outweigh HWP and age.

Someone may be HWP but if two flights of stairs knock your dick in the dirt you are NOT fit.

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
If your not happy with me MOVE ON!!!! I love me for who I am. I don't go to the gym to make others happy, I go there to make me happy !!!! And as long as my hubby loves me that's all that counts!!!! Life is a Smorgasbord take what you like and ENJOY!!! You only get one life ENJOY THE SHIT OUTA IT !!!!! Now somebody want to split a piece of cheese cake with me LOL!!!!

Enough said I'm Out Love, Peace, and Chicken grease

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(329 posts)
I find that if someone reasonably and symmetrically fits their frame, they are HWP.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(334 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 30
TOPIC: The whole HWP matter
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.