Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS Successful Swinging First Contact The whole HWP matter
TOPIC: The whole HWP matter
Created by: FickleSquad The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HWP vs. FIT . . . I am constantly amused both in the vanilla world and the LS that there is this belief that weight equals fit. Example: I'm helping a neighbor build some strength . . . he's 44 yo, 5'10" and weighs 168 which puts him into the high end of "normal" on the BMI calculator. He looks slender and is clearly HWP. He doesn't smoke, and works a desk job. Two flights of stairs wind him; he could do only 3 proper form push ups and could only bench 65 pounds for one rep which is less than 40% his body weight. For his age he should be able to do a 3 rep max of 80% his bodyweight which would be 134 pounds. Understand, these are NOT bodybuilding or power lifting numbers, but are numbers for a FIT individual. He admits he's not fit which is why we are working together.

Me, I'm outside the range in all the other directions. I'm 6 feet tall, 225 pounds and 61 years old. My 3 rep max on a "good" day, when I have a spotter is right at 185 pounds which is good for a late 30/early 40 year old guy. We have similar body fat percentages but I am CLEARLY more fit than he is but simply looking at height/weight numbers would tell a totally different story.

Bottom line, at least for me, that given "reasonable" body shape (ambiguous I know), passion, intensity and hotness outweigh HWP and age.

Someone may be HWP but if two flights of stairs knock your dick in the dirt you are NOT fit.

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(655 posts)
If your not happy with me MOVE ON!!!! I love me for who I am. I don't go to the gym to make others happy, I go there to make me happy !!!! And as long as my hubby loves me that's all that counts!!!! Life is a Smorgasbord take what you like and ENJOY!!! You only get one life ENJOY THE SHIT OUTA IT !!!!! Now somebody want to split a piece of cheese cake with me LOL!!!!

Enough said I'm Out Love, Peace, and Chicken grease

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I find that if someone reasonably and symmetrically fits their frame, they are HWP.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(333 posts)
HWP is another meaningless SLS term that everyone wants to associate with themselves. Just like "laid back".

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(647 posts)
Obviously that is subjective. Somewhat.

There are certain people who clearly fall into or outside of the category of "HWP". Nobody would argue that Tom Cruise is not HWP. Nobody would argue that King Kong Bundy is. There exists a wide gray area in between.

However, the physique of the person using the term will likely give you some guidance about what their idea of HWP is. If the person looks like a triathlete then they will probably consider a beer gut to not be HWP. But if they have one themselves, they probably do.

I have no issues with someone stating that. When the Mrs was heavier if we saw that on a profile we knew we weren't what they were looking for. Fine. No complaints here. There are some people who likely still think so.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22699 posts)
"HWP means 'Not fat'" Huh. But who decides what "fat" means? And reading this thread I didn't see anyone mad, what did I miss?

We consider ourselves on the chubbier side of average, and moderately hwp. But we're happy to let others decide and not stress on the term.

Although we would obviously pass on a profile that spent an inordinate amount of time talking about the gym, working out or the like... We just wouldn't have much in common.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
Heavy Weight Penis...Hot Welcoming Pussy

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10248 posts)
<<<<< what Shelly said !!

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2289 posts)
I kinda like "Hard Warm Penis" and "Hot Wet Pussy" definitions, preferably together.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4522 posts)
HWP means "Not fat". That's really about it. It doesn't mean perfect and I know almost nobody who thinks that way.

Stop being so angry and defensive. Everyone is free to seek out whatever they like.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22699 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: The whole HWP matter