The whole HWP matter : Swingers Discussion 185687
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSSuccessful SwingingFirst ContactThe whole HWP matter
TOPIC: The whole HWP matter
Created by: FickleSquad The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HWP is another meaningless SLS term that everyone wants to associate with themselves. Just like "laid back".

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(501 posts)
Obviously that is subjective. Somewhat.

There are certain people who clearly fall into or outside of the category of "HWP". Nobody would argue that Tom Cruise is not HWP. Nobody would argue that King Kong Bundy is. There exists a wide gray area in between.

However, the physique of the person using the term will likely give you some guidance about what their idea of HWP is. If the person looks like a triathlete then they will probably consider a beer gut to not be HWP. But if they have one themselves, they probably do.

I have no issues with someone stating that. When the Mrs was heavier if we saw that on a profile we knew we weren't what they were looking for. Fine. No complaints here. There are some people who likely still think so.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
"HWP means 'Not fat'" Huh. But who decides what "fat" means? And reading this thread I didn't see anyone mad, what did I miss?

We consider ourselves on the chubbier side of average, and moderately hwp. But we're happy to let others decide and not stress on the term.

Although we would obviously pass on a profile that spent an inordinate amount of time talking about the gym, working out or the like... We just wouldn't have much in common.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
Heavy Weight Penis...Hot Welcoming Pussy

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8580 posts)
<<<<< what Shelly said !!

Wilmington NC
Username hidden
(447 posts)
I kinda like "Hard Warm Penis" and "Hot Wet Pussy" definitions, preferably together.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3627 posts)
HWP means "Not fat". That's really about it. It doesn't mean perfect and I know almost nobody who thinks that way.

Stop being so angry and defensive. Everyone is free to seek out whatever they like.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
does this mean "hard warm prick" lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
I have to say I agree that sometimes people you thought would be great were not and ones you were not so sure of turned out to be the best in all ways. I am learning that even thou I am a bigger women with small breast the life style has taught me I am sexy to more than my husband of 27 years. So enjoy life to it fullest.

Spring City TN
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Tiggrcat, I seriously LOL'd at that! Good one!

Mrs. Sav, thanks for pointing out that we all just need to be proud of the bodies we want to share with others. We may be "fluffy," or "thick" or "nubile" or "fresh!" but we all want the same thing: to be admired, honored, and pleasured!

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: The whole HWP matter